Any TV Shows you're completely obsessed with right now?

Well, Apollo from the old series is in the new series, and this time he plays a more interesting character. In fact, he's on my short list of contestants for who's the final cylon.

Then we have a British dude playing Apollo, and we have Adama's real life son playing one of the viper pilots, so it's all nice and cozy on Galactica. ;)

PSYCH! I love that show. Also Weeds, Mythbusters, Cash Cab, and House.

I'm also a big Joss Whedon nerd. I loved Firefly and Buffy. Wow. I am a nerd.

Next BSG episode is called 6 of 1. Hmm, Ron going back to his Trek roots with that title? :D I have to download the torrents because the webcasts are for US IP addresses only. They won't even show season 3 here. But we also buy the dvds so that's ok.

Or it's six of one, half a dozen of the other.

And we know four of the final five, is there some relevance to six with regard to that?

If you're that big a nerd, I have to say that Joss Whedon has taken over as writer of one of my favorite comics-- if you haven't checked out "Runaways," you ought to. It's a great comic.

If you're that big a nerd, I have to say that Joss Whedon has taken over as writer of one of my favorite comics-- if you haven't checked out "Runaways," you ought to. It's a great comic.

Dude, I own every issue of Runaways. It pisses me off that they can't release them in a timely fashion, though.

I actually preferred Bryan K. Vaughan's run more than Whedon's. Alas, we won't have any more Vaughan-written Marvel titles. He's only doing creator-owned projects and Lost episodes from now on... :(

Dude, I own every issue of Runaways. It pisses me off that they can't release them in a timely fashion, though.

I actually preferred Bryan K. Vaughan's run more than Whedon's.

I agree with everything you say in this post. Although I just buy the little manga-style collections, 'cause I get pissy going to the comic shop every few weeks to see if it's finally come out. (Between compilations I just find scans online...)

Glad to know someone else enjoys the series. I don't think it gets the credit it's due. I haven't read a superhero series regularly since around the time Image launched. I'm more of a black-and-white indie comics nerd. But Runaways is a GREAT series.

(I've actually enjoyed some of the newer Power Pack stuff, too. The series about kids are just less likely to get into the stupid Crisis on Bazillions of Earth, everyone's actually a Skrull s**.)

I'm more of a black-and-white indie comics nerd. But Runaways is a GREAT series.

Then tell me you're reading "The Walking Dead." If you're not, run out and buy all the trades now. You'll thank me for it later. :D

(I've actually enjoyed some of the newer Power Pack stuff, too. The series about kids are just less likely to get into the stupid Crisis on Bazillions of Earth, everyone's actually a Skrull s**.)

Dude, I can't stand DC, but I must admit I am a Marvel zombie. I like the Skrull s**! :D Bendis can get a bit self-indulgent, but I have a good feeling about Secret Invasion.

...And this thread has been officially hijacked.

Heroes..

End of discussion.

:D

firefly.jpg

Firefly!! Now that was a great show! I wish they never canceled it! Well - at least there's supposed to be a slight possibility of a "Serenity II"! I hope that happens - but it's just gonna be kinda weird without "Wash" flyin'! :(

58780201_731ebae678.jpg

My husband makes Windows Mobile themes, and one pay-for skin suite he's got is called SciFi. It's got two themes in it, one is a generic scifi-ish theme, and the other he call Jcars (because his online name is Juni, and it's not lcars, it's jcars....Trek fans will get it), which is the best damn star trek theme ever.

But if there's any one theme whose look is very clear to add, it's Firefly. Sure he'd love to do a BSG theme but there's no one cohesive look that leaps out at him the way it does for Firefly.

Shiny!

Well I'm so into Greys Anatomy (and i can't watch it before I go to bed...'cause i start dreaming hospital stuff lol)

And HEROES!!!!!!!

Battlestar Gallactica...

hahaha lol

but i stay up to lie 1am just to watch it.. some times on school nights.

i love playing it though, play it at my friends all the time when his parents have parties lol.. go to his house (even when hes not there ) and play poker with all these drunk people :D

Everybody puts 30 in.. winner takes all :) i should put the money i win away towards an ukulele, won 3 times now

this 16 year old plays poker a lot, ever heard of partypoker?? i had 112mil on that lol - but give it to my friend because he eeps getting cleaned

I Love Cartoons!

I don't know why, but I can't watch MTV or VH1 anymore, but I have to count the hours down untill Cartoon Network turns into Adult Swim.

The Shows I watch the most now are.....

Harvey Birdman (Hanna Barberra meets rediculos plots)

Metalcoalypse (Nothing Is More Metal Than A Lobster Screaching and Turning Red In A Pot Of Boiling Water!)

Home Movies (Reminds me of back in the day...only more thought provoking)

Family Guy (Hehhhehehehehehehehehehe)

The Boondocks (Cuz I loved the Comic Strip, plus its hilarious!)

I don't know why, but I can't watch MTV or VH1 anymore, but I have to count the hours down untill Cartoon Network turns into Adult Swim.

The Boondocks (Cuz I loved the Comic Strip, plus its hilarious!)

o man... i thought i was the only one who watched or read the boondock!!!
good stuff!!

Top Bottom