Any TV Shows you're completely obsessed with right now?

The First 48. It's that crime show in A&E where they follow homicide cops from different city's and see how their case develops over the first 48 hours, cuz those are the most critical hours of an investigation. LOVE that show.

Aside from watching seasons of Doug, I'm almost through Friends right now. I'm about 8 years late on TV. :(

Aside from watching seasons of Doug, I'm almost through Friends right now. I'm about 8 years late on TV. :(

woah, dude friends is ancient, im suprised they didnt do any spinoffs

My Faves

I know your gonna Boo these but here they go...

American Idol (now you gotta admit..Jason Castro was awesome with the uke with "Somewhere over the Rainbow"
Greys Anatomy
Boston Legal- goofy I know, but you can't help but laugh, there is some comedy there.
Heroes...I can't wait until it comes back on again:)

I like Star Trek: Boston Legal. The only difference is that Wil Wheaton should play Donny Crane. There's a whole backstory as to why that would be full of win. ;)

And what with the huge starfleet delta inked on my arm, I should give a shout out to Star Trek.

Is that Doug as in the cartoon? as in skeeter *honk honk*, porkchop and patty mayo? Man I loved that show lol

I'm assuming it's that Doug. Man, that's my childhood right there. I think I'll go make a ringtone of the opening song now. If anyone wants it, PM me. :D

Does that include the "new" Doug episodes, after Disney took over?

I'm pretty sure these are just all of the original nickelodeon episodes. With all of the original ukulele music bits and humming sound bytes. :)

Top Bottom