Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Must read kanilea disappointment

Default Must read kanilea disappointment

This is really upsetting! Due to one of our fellow U.U. Members that decided to be selfish and impatient I regretfully say that I cannot get anybody a discount anymore until further notice. That person called Kanile’a and asked for my discount. Although, I should of mentioned not to do so and let me take care of it in one of my threads but if that person would of just had some patience everyone could have had an enormous 40% percent of on any kind of ukulele including customs. The reason why it was taking me so long was because I was compromising with kanile’a to try to get the most % off. I am sorry to say but until further notice the deal is off. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I hope you are happy and your impatience caused this many people to lose out on a great price on a great instrument. You are lucky I have class and I don’t put you on the spot.
    good bless,
    tim

i hope you're telling the truth and not just stringing everyone along the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by elemenohpee View Post
    i hope you're telling the truth and not just stringing everyone along the whole time.
    save the drama fo yo mama!

Yes, here's a busy company, so let me call and harrass them. They should give me discount stuff because I am me. I heard something on an internet forum, now give me cheap stuff. That is so childish and selfish and self-centered and I'd like to see that @sshat banned.

Who the frak thought Kanile'a had nothing better to do than to babysit each of us? I don't blame them for refusing to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer75 View Post
    This is really upsetting! Due to one of our fellow U.U. Members that decided to be selfish and impatient I regretfully say that I cannot get anybody a discount anymore until further notice. That person called Kanile’a and asked for my discount. Although, I should of mentioned not to do so and let me take care of it in one of my threads but if that person would of just had some patience everyone could have had an enormous 40% percent of on any kind of ukulele including customs. The reason why it was taking me so long was because I was compromising with kanile’a to try to get the most % off. I am sorry to say but until further notice the deal is off. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I hope you are happy and your impatience caused this many people to lose out on a great price on a great instrument. You are lucky I have class and I don’t put you on the spot.
    You were asking 40% off Thats insane, there is no way they would have done that in a million years. I think the materials on the k1/k2's run more then 40% of the total instrument cost. So add in labor and they would be giving them away.

I really had some doubts when you said that you had even gotten open slots because I had to wait to get a single build slot and you were pulling then out like candy then you said we could do customs. Heck a major dealer would have trouble pulling a deal like this together.

I have a feeling that we were being scammed, and someone called the factory to see what was up and you got called out. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by wearymicrobe; 04-10-2008 at 05:52 AM.

But what would be the point of that and how could the scam be pulled off? It's tough to pull a scam on a forum these days, and let's assume he was going to run off with our money. Then the police would be interested to know. So no, a scam doesn't make sense.

I suppose that's always possible, but it wouldn't be the brightest candle who tried that. I'll have to assume the story is true until there's evidence otherwise. Kanile'as are already reasonably priced, we'll survive.

Hey, come on guys, give the guy the benefit of the doubt. He probably was trying to get us all a discount. 10-40% no matter what it was, it still would've helped. Only cruzer75, and the impatient uu member know the real story. Oh well, I'll still be waiting to see the outcome.

edit: i changed the name. it ibcruzn is brandon. cruzer75 is tim. hehe dont wanna get the wrong people caught up in something they had no part of. - nuke
    Last edited by NukeDOC; 04-10-2008 at 08:20 AM.

wow that sucks. can't believe we were that close to a nice discount and then somebody had to ruin it. way to go, whoever you are.

The sad thing is, I suspect I know who it is. I haven't even been here that long but there's one who sticks out as a suspect.

I've gotta assume this was a valid offer because anything else doesn't make sense.

Extend my apologies to Kanile'a for the trouble we caused.

You guys need to stop doubting cruzer75. He had the class not to call out the member in question, let's have the class not to call cruzer75's integrity into question on a public forum. If you have beef with him, send him a PM.

Thread Information