• brownish colour

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • other.. please say

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
speaks for itself i guess..

strange that u say that, because before i even pressed submit u commented on it, and i just put in brownish colour...

what color would u say my eye was?
myeye.jpg

Last edited:
brown...my best friend says theyre milk chocolate :)

strange that u say that, because before i even pressed submit u commented on it, and i just put in brownish colour...

what color would u say my eye was?
myeye.jpg

You have hazel eyes! The nicest in my opinion, you're so lucky. Mine our dark, dark brown, you can't even tell they aren't black unless there's a bright light on them

Two shades of brown, a lighter brown outside and a darker brown inside, kind of hazel. And my left eye has two freckles in it!

My eyes are pretty odd.
One (the right one) is sort of a dark coffee brown
The other (left) is actually fake, and made of medical grade plastic, because when I was younger I suffered an accident that lost me that eye.
(seriously)

^ ooh wow, sorry to hear. would be hard being half sighted.

and Nic!! haha strange aye?! in the sun its completely green!! but in the dark it just looks brown

and yeh, freckles...

& thats what i was thinking... i remember watching big trouble in little china.
and they say, chinese dont come in green eyes. i know its a movie, but i have never seen an asian without dark eyes. (including china town)

I'm blue eyed, as most other Norwegians :p over 70% of Norwegians are if I remember correctly from Biology last year ;)

Top Bottom