UUBL Week 10

Andy, I have used that cabbage soup several times over the years. I throw in a package of Knorrs dry veggie soup mix for flavor. It definitely works. Cleans you out real well. At our house we call it "Poop Soup" for obvious reasons.

LOL yeah I wouldn't doubt it...

Since I am bored... And I need to put this somewhere so I can update my blog later...

Check out this site!

Holy crap...

Got on the scale (twice) this AM... I have officially lost 30 lbs since UUBL started! You guys ROCK!

hmmm.. only 60 to go... heh.

JT

Holy crap...

Got on the scale (twice) this AM... I have officially lost 30 lbs since UUBL started! You guys ROCK!

hmmm.. only 60 to go... heh.

JT

You-Can-Do-It1.gif

Why did I hear this sentence come out of the mouth of a mother of an 8 year old?

"If you finish your sub, I will buy you a cookie"

She was talking about a Subway sub...

Why did I hear this sentence come out of the mouth of a mother of an 8 year old?

"If you finish your sub, I will buy you a cookie"

She was talking about a Subway sub...

Because the TV says Subway subs are healthy, well balanced meals and the TV would never lie to us

Congrats to everyone! :smileybounce:

wow I must have blasted through a plateau...

anyway.. 10 days people! i WANT #'S

ALSO... if you have donated prizes... I think we'll have you get in touch with the winners when announced. Cut out the middle man as it were.

JT

The week I was determined to get my butt moving I get sick......oh well.

Ok I have fallen off the wagon. I have still lost a total of 10 pounds but i have gained 4 pounds in the last two weeks (school started back and I have neglected everything but that). I will get you some numbers once I get a new scale. My lab broke mine and I must wait until the first. I am ashamed I have let myself down but i have picked myself up so no more excuses.

Hey guys, chins up, dust off your rears and let's all make a strong finish to this round of UUBL. Life can easily get in the way of exercise, but we all know deep down in inside that it doesn't always get in the way of our food choices.

I was running 7 ways to sunday last week with getting mom in a home, hubby gone, teaching classes after work, and dealing with an unruly puppy and a hurt old dog. And getting the boat ready for a weekend sail. So yes I hit the fast food lane a time or two but I made choices that were really easy.

McD's (ugh) apple slices and milk to go.
Safeway: got a southwestern salad and had the deli slice up a grilled chicken breast from their sandwich bar to add more protein.

Go for the oranges or side salad instead of fries at Wendys, and pick a single no cheese for the sandwich or grilled chicken no mayo.

Get a kids meal at McD's with apple slices, milk and a burger again no cheese.

Subway? Veggie with vinegar no mayo or oil, pick sunchips instead of cookies or potato chips.

Do exercise in different ways, park further away, bounce your knee when you sit, fidget, etc.

Everyone has worked hard, but don't let the shine wear off quite yet.

I had an amazing week... and lost 5.9 pounds!

I broke through that plateau I was stuck on by just keeping on keeping on.

Doing the convention thing this weekend helped big time too... too busy to eat and moving all the time for 2 days.

I brought granola bars and carrots and celery to snack on.

Still waiting for #'s from lots of you.

Official posting tomorrow.

keep it up folks!

JT

I was baaaad today. Cake. Cake. Cake.

My brother-in-law's bday was yesterday. Mine is this coming Wednesday. We had a family party for the both of us today - cake.

Oh, well. We always go crabbing on my bday - that's a lot of exercise!

Crab and Cake. Now that's a birthday! Hope it was a happy one. Birthdays are always free days. there should never be a diet on your birthday.

Crab and Cake. Now that's a birthday! Hope it was a happy one. Birthdays are always free days. there should never be a diet on your birthday.
Amen to that! One more trip around the sun deserves a free day, heck a free week!

Top Bottom