Song Help Request Can't take my eyes off of you - Lauryn Hill .

I was going to ask for these chords then I realized there was a search function here. :)

Thanks for the chords, gonna have fun playing them.

i find it profoundly depressing that angel thinks this song is lauryn hill. no disrespect intended. this is a frankie vali song (Crewe/Gaudio) 1967.

the same thing when people think killing me softly is a fugees song, or that express yourself is a public enemy tune, or... the list goes on.

as someone much smarter tham me once said 'you got to dig blue note to get def jam' or, if you like, you need to know hwere the music comes from to really appreciate it.

There's an E based version here. It has guitar chord boxes, but it also has the chord names.
Hopefully useful to somebody at least. Otherwise what a waste of electricity! I'm going to try both the G version presented earlier in this thread and the E that I just found. Maybe I'll find the right key for my voice.

It works really nicely in C, also. What can be easier than C, Cm7, C7.

You can search for it on chordie.com and use their nifty transposition tool to your heart's delight.

Frankie Valli all the way, yeah baby.

It works really nicely in C, also. What can be easier than C, Cm7, C7.

You can search for it on chordie.com and use their nifty transposition tool to your heart's delight.

Frankie Valli all the way, yeah baby.
Cool, I was previously unaware of these functions. Thank you so much.
This song totally works for me in F. Give me a couple of days practice and soon one lucky lady will find a wanderin' troubadour knockin' on her door, complete with ukulele and nefarious intent.

Cool, I was previously unaware of these functions. Thank you so much.
This song totally works for me in F. Give me a couple of days practice and soon one lucky lady will find a wanderin' troubadour knockin' on her door, complete with ukulele and nefarious intent.

Ooh - ukulele-fueled romance! You must report back to us!

Does anyone know the strumming pattern that was used in Katbadar's video?

Thanks

Anyone got the sheet music to this for the Uke? With intros etc? Can't find it anywhere on t'internet!

Top Bottom