• Yes, its my way of writing in a journal, without writing lol

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I'm a vlogger to da max.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I actually used to have a Xanga, Dead journal, and a Live Journal. Now i have blogspot due to my digital photography class. I did some searching and didnt find any threads on blogging, and cant remember of any either, so i decided to see if anyone here blogs. This is my blog, http://fredmiu.blogspot.com/, nothing fancy, just for school work.

Do you blog? o_0"

Vlogging doesnt count lol, but you can share it with us.

i see that people are voting, but there isnt really a response.

could this possibly due to the wanting to be a mystery of blogging??? lol

If anyone had any sort of interest in my daily life, then supposedly, I would blog, but since my life is normal, I do not

My blog is a chronicle of learning to play the uke, a sharing of what I've learned or figured out. See link below.

I didn't vote because there was no option that applies to me.

"Nope, I dont even know what it means"

I know what it is, I just don't do it. I've seen some worthwhile blogs, but so many of them are just like glorified myspace/facebook pages.

I used to blog, but then twitter came around and I think I have ADHD...

twitter.com/hoshnasi

The blog is still there. www.hoshnasi.com

ditto. minus the "i used to blog" part. twitter is much easier. and im usually too lazy to type anything more than 140 characters anyway

My personal blog is mostly chornicling my workout routine just for my own personal use. But there's lots of random things on there too.

My main blog is Weird Hawaii, which is in my sig if you wanna visit.

I have a blog, but I can't post a link to it because it's in my backpack and it's made of paper.

I keep a journal, but it's filled with letters to my unborn children so that when I'm old and dead and gone they can read about what it was like to raise them.

That might be a big egotistical, now that I see it typed out...

In its most typical form, I think blogging is for people who suffer from what the author Trevanian called "the democratic delusion that all people are created interesting."

And don't even get me started on Twitter. :rolleyes:

Some people like to write. I'm one of them.

I became a technical writer professionally because I like to study and learn new things, then explain them to others. Now that I'm retired I'm taking it out on you all. Sorry! No one's making you read, but I do have some good info on my blog, if I say so myself.

I also have two web sites related to my hobby of virtual railroading - with close to 300 full articles that I've written explaining how to do things and reviewing products - and have created the web site for the community band I play in. No one's forced to read that either, but if you want to know our concert schedule or whether you might like to join you can find that info and more pretty quickly on our web site.

Some people prefer to get on the phone and blah, blah blah or get on a forum and blah, blah, blah. Take you pick.:cheers:

interesting posts on what some people have to say about blogging.

personally, i dont blog about my life, because people first off dont care and i dont want people to know, but i blog (right now) due to school work (as mentioned) and because of that, i only blog about my thoughts of my ADD mind lol.

as for Twitter. i dont even want to join due to the fact that i dont want to waste money with those texts i get. i hate texting anyway, only a few people are accepted. :)

In its most typical form, I think blogging is for people who suffer from what the author Trevanian called "the democratic delusion that all people are created interesting."

And don't even get me started on Twitter. :rolleyes:

I prefer to think that all people ARE created interesting. What they choose to say or reveal about themselves may not be so interesting.

ish

I don't exactly have a blogging site I just post notes on Facebook from time to time. I also enjoy writing the old fashioned way with a pencil/pen and paper. Reading over something written by hand is a very different experience then typed text. There's more personality to it.

facebook. thats enough. good too see u back here Fred :)

Nope, I don't blog, flog, facebook, cookbook, myspace, yourspace, outerspace, flickr, dickr, twitter, flitter, youtube, mytube, linkdin, schminkdin, text, or waste large amounts of my life in any similar ways. I do have a few of my own websites. I communicate my creativity through my fine art photography, music, and my professional career. One exception: I visit here often!

Top Bottom