Wanted: Ukulele Underground Car sticker

CafePress is all on-demand, and uses a UV printer. These have a maximum outdoor rating of 2 years. Of the $5, before shipping costs, UU would get to keep $1.51.

What I am proposing is a screen-printed vinyl sticker with a 5 year rating, and in which UU would be able to pocket closer to $4.50. That's if they kept the same retail pricing as CafePress.

I wasn't trying to suggest CafePress was the most cost effective way to go, just that, for right now, it's the only way to go, available to me, anyway. I've had a BIODIESEL: NO WAR REQUIRED bumper sticker from CafePress on my diesel volkswagen for the past four years, it looks tired, but it's not faded. It was a simple black and white one.

What does it look like? Could you post a photo? Unfortunately, Cafe Press is not available in Germany.

UUsiglogo2.gif

Here I am trying to look cool with my new pseudo UU bumper sticker and my Ohana CK-25 (which I will call "The Beater" once my Kiwaya arrives):

UU-mattclara.jpg

Somebody let me know when UU comes out with their own bumper stickers, and I'll be the first in line to buy one (I put this baby on with a magnetic backing, so I'm ready to swap out when need be!).

Love the bio-diesel thing. My brother's running his Jetta wagon the same way in Maui. I guess it's big over there (thanks to Willie Nelson?!?), and they're running heavy on the bio, unlike the 5-10% you see state-side.

Got my shirts today! And getting back on topic, yes they threw in a sticker (and a kind, handwritten note).

Love the bio-diesel thing. My brother's running his Jetta wagon the same way in Maui. I guess it's big over there (thanks to Willie Nelson?!?), and they're running heavy on the bio, unlike the 5-10% you see state-side.

Got my shirts today! And getting back on topic, yes they threw in a sticker (and a kind, handwritten note).

So, they threw in a UU bumper sticker? They do exist?

Okay, now I want a UU coffee cup!

haha there should be a UU wishlist of what they should have as a product.

i would want a car decal that has the colors of my sig, OR EVEN UKULELESREGGAE! yours is mean brah!

Top Bottom