Blue Snowball price drop

Ukulele JJ

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just noticed the the Blue Snowball USB mic (of which I am a satisfied owner) is now on Amazon for $73. No tax, free shipping.

That's down a bit from the $85 or so it used to be on Amazon. (Both prices are, of course, a heckuvalot less than the $140 retail price.)

Not sure if other retailers have dropped the price too. I wonder if Blue is coming out with a new and improved model and is trying to clear out old inventory?

JJ

This is an awesome mic. Easy to use and it sounds great. Now's the time to get one if you're looking to improve your audio recording.

SNOWBALL FOR LIFE! i just got mine.. and this ting is GREAT! one of the best things about it is that it does a good job of blocking out other sounds.. it dose not pick up every little noise in the room. i have used it for videos and for the UUMINIJAMS on stickam.. this is well worth 73 dollars.. if you can i would pick one up.. i just plugged it in.. and garageband just loaded it up.. nice..

d

SO you have a mac. Do you use a built-in webcam at all for filming or streaming online? I've been thinking of trying it out (just swapped over to a mac from being with windows for 20years) for those uuminijams thing..

SO you have a mac. Do you use a built-in webcam at all for filming or streaming online?

Don't know if that question was necessarily for me, but I butt in anyway... :p

I use my MacBook's built-in cam for all my YouTube videos. I won't be winning any cinematography Oscars anytime soon, but it gets the job done.

JJ

This is great news since I just got a call that my snowball just dropped as well. Except, mine dropped from about 8 ft. I'll find out when I get home if it is still functional..if not, I'll replace it and tell myself it was the cheaper one that got broken...:)

Let me add that it is one sturdy mic as well...it still works. Yeah!:nana:

same here i want one so bad

Top Bottom