UK ukulele meet?

deadeye

Reaction score
well, i dont know how many brits are here yet! but theres got to be a fair few?

well i live in wales, near the border and bristol. if anyone else is in the area/within driving distance i'd love to meet up with a fellow ukulele player. i havent met one...ever.

im going to london for new years too if anyone wants to meet up there.

maybe one day ill come to hawaii?

jon

I know Iain is in the UK. Don't know where though and don't think he can drive yet as he's only 14 or 15.

Hi Dead eye, Im in Kent , so its a bit of a drive but i travel about a bit and will definately drop by when I,m in that part of the world!

I'm in Edinburgh, if anyone up there fancies meeting up I'd love to!

I'm in Kent and can't drive either.

UK members

Hi there - I'm in Cheshire, soon to move to Cardiff (well, Julyish). Thinking of starting up a ukulele wednesdays wales when I move, similar to the London one. Anyone interested? I'm very much a beginner with more enthusiasm than skill and would love to meet up with people to play together.

I'll be living in Penarth, about 3-4 miles from Cardiff. There should be enough of us to arrange something!

Has anyone out there tried ukulele wednesdays? I'd really like some feedback on it, how welcoming the good folk of london town are, what the beer's like, etc etc

Well, I live in N.I., which is in the UK, I suppose.

I'm under 18 anyways, so I probably wouldn't be allowed to go!

ukulele orchestra of great britain

I'm going to see the UOGB on Sept 27 in Llantwit Major, Vale of Glamorgan, UK. Anyone else?

Im in the midlands just not far from birmingham (no i dont have the infamous brummy accent ahaha) ;)

Oh yeah and im 14 so i cant drive aha - i can get the train though :D

ha wow i posted this in 07

and its 09!! and people still reply!!

well now im at med school in london, should be back in wales for june, then san diego for the rest of summer.

if anyone wants to jam, let me know. life is pretty busy now till summer, but if you email me on jon.noble@gmail.com or pm me here ill be sure to catch it :)

maybe we can arrange something soon now the weather is getting better in london.

hope you're well dudes.

Jon

There is some uke action in London. I know it's a big place, but fellow ukers are there to be found. Best of luck.

Ukantor.

Top Bottom