Honu Shirt

RevWill

Reaction score
Dig this shirt I bought on Key West. Makes me think of Ahnko for some odd reason.....

100_6976.jpg

http://www.caribbeancoolwear.com/
(no affiliation, just a happy customer)

Me too. In Southern Illinois we have your basic, docile box turtles and huge dinosaur-like snapping turtles. I will stop the car to move a box turtle off the road to safety, but I try to avoid the snappers. They's mean.

I refer to this piece of apparel as my Turtle Shirtle.

Me too. In Southern Illinois we have your basic, docile box turtles and huge dinosaur-like snapping turtles. I will stop the car to move a box turtle off the road to safety, but I try to avoid the snappers. They's mean.

I hope you do Sunday mornings at church dressed like you are in the pic...that's a church I would visit, no question! (I'm the worship leader in my own church - about once a month I do it in an Aloha shirt - rankles the pastor a tad, but he goes along with it...)

Hey BBYCRTS, if you're ever visiting in Seattle on a Sunday morning, please drop by Lighthouse Christian Church. My church is really come as you are, and everyone is very welcome indeed!

I wear a UH(awaii) polo shirt often and on SUPA Sundays (First) I sometimes wear a Ukulele University/GCEA gray t-shirt to Church! Hey man, they are glad to see me, and I'm happy to attend! It's all good!

I hope you do Sunday mornings at church dressed like you are in the pic...that's a church I would visit, no question! (I'm the worship leader in my own church - about once a month I do it in an Aloha shirt - rankles the pastor a tad, but he goes along with it...)

That's awesome!

I stopped the car last week to move a turtle from the middle of the road to safety. Turtles are getting to be pretty rare in our parts now a days.

Really like the shirt.

Jack

Top Bottom