tonight at kona pacifica kafe

wow! look at all the support! man you guys are AWESOME!!!

i really didnt know what to expect, setting up the laptop. basically it was about 5 feet away from a 15" speaker. so i can understand the distortion. its a really small place. and whenever theres any act there, its PACKED. so i had to claim that table pretty quick. i would really like to get it to where the audio comes out good. maybe if i set up an external condenser mic. or even a passive mic. that might help with things.

how was the video quality? i noticed that it got pretty choppy. was it the same on your end?

well it looks like the management has given us the go to play there every friday. we all had a blast. and cant wait to do it again. hopefully next time we'll have enough material to fill up our time there without taking so many breaks. haha.

thanks again for the support. really awesome.

Give us more of a "heads-up" next time. I would have driven down to South Bay to support you guys for sure. Let me know in advance so I can set some time aside to cruise down to the Kona Cafe next time..

Give us more of a "heads-up" next time. I would have driven down to South Bay to support you guys for sure. Let me know in advance so I can set some time aside to cruise down to the Kona Cafe next time..

unfortunately, we wont be playing there anymore for reasons that i would rather not discuss online. but ask me about it on thursday hahaha.

Top Bottom