UWC2010 June 4th-5th

Quick! Somebody conceive so we can have a uke baby at UWC!! We'll draw for the name.:cool:

funny that you want to be in another raffle. i'm still trying to figure out how you fixed them last year.

funny that you want to be in another raffle. i'm still trying to figure out how you fixed them last year.

is that what the sunglasses smiley man meant? im not one for subtle jokes.

Must find way to make this happen. Must find way!

How come know one wants me in the cabin? I am almost house broken. I lick myself in private and stay off furniture. I do pee a little when I am excited, but if you enter the room and ignore me at first, I am fine.

Cabin?? You mean we not setting up the tent city again? Was Jeepers snoring too much for you? :D

I'll start working on Mrs. Taco right now.
Somebody's gotta come represent for the crusty old ukulele curmudgeons of the world; I'm yer huckleberry! :shaka:

Quick! Somebody conceive so we can have a uke baby at UWC!! We'll draw for the name.:cool:
If the Congress has sponsorships for overseas families and all goes well, I may be able to provide a uke-playing 7-month-old by then. Is "Crazy G" OK for you?

What... no scholarships???

So I'm looking at flights from Washington to Indianapolis, and with a car thrown in, they're pretty affordable. Hmmm, says I...

Is there anything planned for Sunday, formal or informal?

--Mark

So I'm looking at flights from Washington to Indianapolis, and with a car thrown in, they're pretty affordable. Hmmm, says I...

Is there anything planned for Sunday, formal or informal?

--Mark

Some people didn't leave till Monday!
Nothing official planned for Sunday, but it's YOUR party so you guys can do what you want! This year, Sunday had some nice low-key jamming and folks hanging around trying to find any excuse to prolong the experience.

please mighty ukulele gods...

i hope i hope i hope i can get the time off to go. it looks like the last one was crazy fun!

Top Bottom