Brown Eyed Girl--Van Morrison

Oh, shoot, I'm sorry, ok I fixed the link, and I know it's out of sync, I'm working on getting a new webcam soon but I just don't have the money right now so I've had to use the one that came with my computer.

Oh, shoot, I'm sorry, ok I fixed the link, and I know it's out of sync, I'm working on getting a new webcam soon but I just don't have the money right now so I've had to use the one that came with my computer.
No, I guess you're linking to your profile and the most recent vid still shows up (the Joan Jett one).

Don't know what cam you're using, but it seems to me there should be some kind of settings for it to sync. The audio and video from it are both actually pretty good, they just don't match up.

I think it's fixed now. You know, I've played around with it but to absolutely no avail. I just can't get it to sync :(

I enjoyed the cover! Well done. Please keep letting us know about your videos.

As far as your synchronization issues, do you know what format your videos are in? I may be able to help out.

I know they're in .WMV format and the frame rate is 30. I'm having such a hard time with it. I tried switching to MPEG but the FPS was only 15 and it looked really weird.

I know they're in .WMV format and the frame rate is 30. I'm having such a hard time with it. I tried switching to MPEG but the FPS was only 15 and it looked really weird.

I think the synch problems arise when you use an audio codec that isn't supported by YouTube. If you have the option to use MP3 or AAC as your audio codec, do that instead. Let me know if that helps.

It's not giving me any options for that, I have a Sony Vaio and the only options the auxilary webcam gives me to really play with are frames per second and width :(

It's not giving me any options for that, I have a Sony Vaio and the only options the auxilary webcam gives me to really play with are frames per second and width :(

What program are you using to record the videos with?

Also, make sure you have the latest drivers for your camera from Sony. Is it the Motion Eye camera?

Yes, it is, would updating the drivers really help?

Vaio Camera Capture Utility

Is there any reason you're using that program? I would suggest Windows Movie Maker. That might solve your problems right there.

Well that's what I'm recording with and to my knowledge there's no other way to record, even when I edit in moviemaker it doesn't change.

Top Bottom