idea for Ukulele Underground ukulele

Yea I'm hoping that I can get it in a concert size since that will round out my (meager) collection with a (super cheap) soprano and then a decent/good concert and tenor.

Good News Everyone! Progress is being made. Sorry I haven't been on the forums very much, we are doing a lot of "real world" things related to UU and this is one of them. As for the UU Uke. It's HOT.

Ooooh. This is sounding pretty good. I just hope it's released well enough into the summer that I actually will have money from my summer job. :rock:

was wondering the same.....been saving my pennies........

^ LMao that thread refers back to this thread... but it makes mroe sense??sense? idk..

- i think pennies is a funny word.

- i already told my dad that as soon as the UU ukulele comes out im buying it, take out a loan .... whatever, unless i really don't like it... but i doubt that will be the case + its good to help out our community =]

- i think pennies is a funny word.
Actually, my daughter who is very funny is named Penny.....Penny Lane,.....really. (yes, I grew up listening to the Beatles). We told her if she had been a twin, we would have named her sister Abbey Road. Or Elenore Rigby, Lucy Diamond, Lovely Rita,....the list goes on and on............

Actually, my daughter who is very funny is named Penny.....Penny Lane,.....really. (yes, I grew up listening to the Beatles). We told her if she had been a twin, we would have named her sister Abbey Road. Or Elenore Rigby, Lucy Diamond, Lovely Rita,....the list goes on and on............

hahaha, i no longer think penny or pennies is a funny word :) just when i hear pennis i think of like an 8 year old girl with her piggy bank :D and it makes me laugh.

those names are cool :D i like Lovely Rita... i think names like Pearl, Hope, Faith etc... are cool names, different in a very good way :)

Top Bottom