For Sale: Kala Concert Koa Cedar Top in Excellent Condition

Matt Clara

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Moderators, please lock this thread. I will post a new for auction thread. If there was a way to update the subject line from For Sale to For Auction, I would just reuse this one.

Update, Sept. 2, 2009: this item has now been listed on ebay.
Update, auction has two days left. As I didn't get any nibbles here, I lowered the starting price to $170. There are a couple people watching it, but I don't expect it to go for much more than that, and it really is a good deal on an almost new instrument. I'll post a couple more pics in a follow up. Hope you have good bandwidth, and my apologies if you don't:

For auction is an almost new, Kala Koa Concert Ukulele with a solid cedar top. This is a warm and loud sounding concert sized uke with a nice dose of that warm cedar "fuzz" you hear in many guitars of the same or similar build. This instrument was purchased by myself a little over a month ago from a local music store. I've since decided the sound of mahogany ukuleles is more to my liking, so I bought one of those, too, and now I'm selling this one. These sell anywhere from $235 to $300+, I'm opening the auction at the least I can afford to accept for it, $170.

Last edited:
Moderators, please lock this thread. I will post a new for auction thread. If there was a way to update the subject line from For Sale to For Auction, I would just reuse this one.

Top Bottom