"Join the Safari" Video Contest

Such fantastic entries, guys! It's weird but delightful to have songs written about you! Thank you both SO much!
We're being blown away by the diversity and quality of what's being sent in - we're truly humbled, and watching them all makes such interesting and entertaining viewing!:D

Good luck to everyone!!

If you're thinking of entering, there's about 60 hours left to do so...

Thank you also to everyone who is watching and commenting on the vids! Please also subscribe to the entrants' YouTube channels if you can and haven't already!

What a beauty! Good luck and thank you so much for entering Ukisociety!! :) :)

If anyone else is entering, there has been a DEADLINE CHANGE...
You can now submit your entry until midnight Sunday in YOUR TIME ZONE... as per the count-down timer on our website. Hopefully this may give you a little extra chance to get your entry in.

The Contest is now closed!
A BIG "thank you" to everyone who entered, and also to everyone who is watching the videos!

There are 60 entries in all, from 15 countries. 6 of the songs are public domain, and 54 originals - quite a lot of them written especially for the contest.

We're overwhelmed by the response - they're ALL awesome!
Please support the entrants by subscribing and commenting if you can :)

There will be public voting on our website, but not for a few days at least - today there were almost 20 entries! We want to give people time to check them all out.

We'll announce more details about that and the judging stage on our website soon!

Lastly and importantly, thank you SO much to everyone at UU for allowing this contest thread to be here! You guys are the best! :rock::worship:

I woke up this morning and finally made my votes. I had two favorites. It was hard to choose between them because they were both completely different. Good luck to everyone!

This contest was awesome!! I don't want to say the winners name here (watch the video!) but please write "from DeG" on a Fosters for me before you give it to him...:D

Now, I need to go meditate, I'm envious of too many things. It's not healthy!! :D

thank goodness an american didnt win it ;) hahahaha nah im messin with ya

Thanks for the feedback everyone - DeG, we'll definitely buy him a beer with your name on it!

JCMcGee - brilliant way to console yourself!! :D

In other news, the runners-up finalists are getting a uke each (a DaSilva or a Kiwaya) but we're gonna take the ukes on Safari first and take photos of them all over the country in scenic spots!
So they have to wait another 5 months to get their hands on them, but at least the finalists ukes get to join the safari!!!

Thanks to everyone who got involved in the Contest - we had a lot of fun!
We'll be sending a DVD of the contest to all the entrants too :)

B&H

Top Bottom