Can't Help Falling In Love and the Family Guy Theme Song

Thanks, yea they are my arrangements...I've got probably a dozen more like this (unfinished instrumentals) that I'll hopefully start getting around to recording.

aaah...brah....now I feel bad for Johnny-girl...:p
...well, if you look up "ke oni" in a hawaiian dictionary it means something like "the movement" ...I'm not sure if that's better or worse though...hehe

hahaha - well shes a model at the age of 8 - the movement of a runway?? i dunno haha

I'd rather be called the movement rather than john if i waas a girl haha

...SOOOOO...I cruz over to ukuleleunderground this morning and just after I click on the forums link I could've sworn I saw my name. So I go back and check, and wouldn't know it, video of the week! haha

That's freakin awesome, I feel almost-semi-quasi-famous! Thanks UU!

congarts on video of the week by the way haha

Did you find a nice low G?

Hi,
I just changed the G on my soprano to Ko-olau low G silver but it is very "noisy". I am interested to know if you have solved the issues of the hunt for a great low G for soprano or concert? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.
sonic-yoshi:shaka:

Well, I bought a cheap digital camcorder a few months ago with the intention of recording some new youtube vids...finally had some time today to sit down and get some of em going...(I had one more, but I accidentally deleted the damn thing...haha)...anyways, here they are...comments and suggestions are welcome

...i should mention that I broke 2 fingernails this weekend, so I trimmed em...pretty short. Anyways, that's my excuse kinda missing the strings every once in a while and the thumpy-ness of some of the phrasing...Honestly, I think it wasn't really too noticeable, except for one part in the "falling in love" video...if you catch it you catch it...haha

also, if you're wondering what the "clicking" is in the background...that's the dog walking across the wood floor...:p

Oh yea, and in the "falling in love" video, I'm using my Low-G Pono, and the wound string that I've got on there now is kinda overpowering...sorry about that...I'm still trying to find a good wound-G since Ko'olau changed theirs

The Family Guy Theme Song(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCPAt3QUbVg)

Can't Help Falling in Love(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JdYq95iwhI)

Hi,
I just changed the G on my soprano to Ko-olau low G silver but it is very "noisy". I am interested to know if you have solved the issues of the hunt for a great low G for soprano or concert? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.
sonic-yoshi:shaka:

Sorry, I still haven't found a wound low-g that I'm happy with...honestly, my search kinda lost steam...I've been learning slack-key guitar lately and my ukes have been a little neglected

Realy nice job, especially loved your cover of "The Family Guy Theme Song"

:D

awesome tab as always, but the tabs for the "But I" - the 0--0h2 - sounds a little wrong to me. I play the the same 0--0h2 on the C-string so it matches better with the following

A------
E----0
C----0
G----0

Mahaloooooooooo XD

Top Bottom