UU Shirts - Round 2 (Very soon!) - Help again

I'll definitely be getting a kelly green and a coffee one.

my only concern is that the large will be too big or the medium will be just a little bit too small, I am not that heavy, but im somewhere between a medium and a large, depending on the brand of clothing.

any suggestions? I've been losing weight lately though.

from what ive seen from cafe press, the t shirt stock they use is stuff like beefy T and AAA. though durable, they arent "your favorite t shirt". the guys that designed the first run of UU shirts really took that into account. so instead of just buying an everyday run of the mill t shirt that will end up folded in the back of the dresser (with all the other silk screen printed tees on AAA shirts that i have), my UU shirts are hung in my closet next to other designer shirts. the fit, the comfort, and the overall style of the shirt rivals that of designer shirts going for over $30. ive even worn mine under a blazer to a club recently, and people asked me why i was so dressed up. hahaha.

I'll second that - my UU shirt is definitely the most comfortable and best fitting t-shirt I have. Makes a huge difference. I've got so many t-shirts sitting in the back of my wardrobe, but this one will never make it to that pile. I hope the next lot are the same brand :D

i really like the 1st set, so i'd have to say coffee as well

how about a light color like teal or a blinding neon/hi-lighter yellow
like alot of people have said
we have enough black lol

Could you maybe measure the t-shirts over the shoulders and the length of it? Cause I'm also somewhere between medium and large, and that way could measure myself, and see what fits :)

Could you maybe measure the t-shirts over the shoulders and the length of it? Cause I'm also somewhere between medium and large, and that way could measure myself, and see what fits :)

I second that.

Would it be possible to get girl shirts too?.. ew, I feel like I'm being too picky haha

but yea I can never get my shirt size right with men's shirts. I'm sometimes between a small and a medium and rarely a large. haha depends on the brand.

i like the midnight navy color with white print.. that'd look pretty cool. i'll take a triple XL. mwahaha they're still gonna be slimfit right?

Well, I did the deed of putting in the colors, so we'd all know how they'd look like.

43994016yl7.png

My vote goes towards Vintage teal, Military green, or Lt/H gray.

Thanks for doing this. It helps out a lot. I liked the first batch of shirts was pretty cool - coffee with red the red logo. So that is my 1st choice followed by mlt green then indigo and vintage teal.

Round 2 Pre-orders!

http://ukuleleunderground.com/t-shirts/

Sorry guys we couldn't offer all the colors because certain colors weren't manufactured by all the different t-shirt brands. Depending on how many people order each size, we may need to switch between makers so we didn't want to offer a color that wasn't always available.

This round might take a little longer than last round because our printer is slammed with summer orders. Please bear with us:eek:

As usual. Email me (ukuleleunderground(at)gmail.com) if you want to order more than 1 thing. I'll give you a better rate on shipping. Thanks everybody. You guys humble me everyday with your support.

Last edited:
Top Bottom