Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: other instraments

Default other instraments

what other instruments do you play? right now i play cello and drums. ive played the cello for about 7 years for school. and the drums about 4 years.

i'm fiddling around with a cajon myself along with the ukulele.
    - Chuck
    I spend too much time YouTubing.

I play guitar, but I also play a little drums and piano. I quit drumming because I realized I sucked horribly haha and I havent had much patience for the piano.. but I can play songs on both. x]
    Me and Dia go everywhere together.
    Been playing Dia since 3/28/08.

Quote Originally Posted by cMejilla View Post
    i'm fiddling around with a cajon myself along with the ukulele.
    Hey, I picked up a snare cajon myself about a year ago. They're great, aren't they? Since then I've added a hi-hat and a small boom attachment for a splash. Sounds like a little drum kit. Great for acoustic gigs. Not too loud but loud enuff.

I primarily play the ukulele, but in addition to that I play the drums. . .a full drum set, as well a cajon to be specific.
    And as of the past couple of months I've been slowly but surely been picking up the guitar and the piano which is quite a handful to play lol xP
    Oh and I have also been learning how to sing, and let me tell you, if it doesn't come naturally it's pretty freakin hard to get the hang of haha >_<
    Why does your guitar only have four strings?

See what had happend was. . .
    Their was this dragon right, and the unicorn was standing in the corner. . .and a camel fell from the sky and landed on my guitar! ! !
    And that's why my guitar only has four strings.

ive always wanted a cajon from what ive seen it looks pretty beastly. im not the best drummer, but i can hold a time (more or less).

Let's see... I play ukulele, guitar, drums, a little bass, and a little bit of piano though most of it's forgotten. I forgot alot about the piano because I haven't really played since I was like 7.
    Twitter
    Youtube
    Ukes:
    Taira (Lanikai LU-21TE/BK) [Signed and Enjoying]

Quote Originally Posted by h-drix View Post
    ive always wanted a cajon from what ive seen it looks pretty beastly. im not the best drummer, but i can hold a time (more or less).
    h-drix,
    If you can keep time, you can play the cajon. Much simpler than drums obviously, but still very effective. I've had lots of people ask me to sit in with them on their sets once they've heard the cajon. Everyone appreciates a backbeat. Perfect for acoustic jams/coffeehouse. I got mine after a lot of research at Patric Oliver's site:
    www.popercussion.com

i play the trumpet as well...
    i want to learn how to play the piano, but i just don't have the time...

I play the violin (But I'm thinking of maybe switching to viola), bass, and I dabble a little in piano.

We're doing musical instruments in French and German, so we had to look up ukulele. I insisted to know :P By the way, it's un ukul&#233;l&#233; (French) and eine ukulele (German).

(my band, not something dirty)

Thread Information