Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ukulele backpack question??

Red face Ukulele backpack question??

I remember seeing a ukulele backpack that was REALLY nice and well made. Does anyone know the company? I can't seem to google it and find what I saw awhile back.
    Where are the other two strings?

i just tried looking for an ukulele backpack all over google and ebay - couldn't find anything - sorry bro

Quote Originally Posted by UKESTAR View Post
    I remember seeing a ukulele backpack that was REALLY nice and well made. Does anyone know the company? I can't seem to google it and find what I saw awhile back.
    haha im still lookig for it too. just remember to ask mark at the jam sesh.

You might be thinking of the Ritter gig-bags (http://www.ritter-bags.com)...they had backpack straps, were well padded and from what I hear, pretty durable.

They used to sell em all over the place...but last year, when I was looking for one I couldn't find any. From what I understand the old-style ones aren't made anymore. They have some newer ones, but I haven't been able to find em anywhere in the states...the closest I can find is their American distributor, Musical Distributors Group (http://www.musicaldistributors.com/)...

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Keonikapila View Post
    You might be thinking of the Ritter gig-bags (http://www.ritter-bags.com)...they had backpack straps, were well padded and from what I hear, pretty durable.

They used to sell em all over the place...but last year, when I was looking for one I couldn't find any. From what I understand the old-style ones aren't made anymore. They have some newer ones, but I haven't been able to find em anywhere in the states...the closest I can find is their American distributor, Musical Distributors Group (http://www.musicaldistributors.com/)...
    Nice...but not the one.

Quote Originally Posted by UKESTAR View Post
    Nice...but not the one.
    actually, if you are talking about bruddah mark's bag... its a ritter. just not in any of those styles.

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDOC View Post
    actually, if you are talking about bruddah mark's bag... its a ritter. just not in any of those styles.
    Which one does he have?

Could be the older ritter model...those were pretty colorful. I think they had black/yellow, black/blue, and black/purple...they looked kind of a "mountain climber" look to em

Quote Originally Posted by Keonikapila View Post
    Could be the older ritter model...those were pretty colorful. I think they had black/yellow, black/blue, and black/purple...they looked kind of a "mountain climber" look to em
    Yeh...I think that must be it. I just checked out Ritter. Are they any good as far as you know?

I've heard a lot of good things about them. I wanted to buy one a while back, but couldn't find any state-side. Now that I'm talking about em again, I'm thinking about looking again! haha

Thread Information