Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Ukulele backpack question??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SAN DIEGO, CA
    Posts
    827

    Red face Ukulele backpack question??

    I remember seeing a ukulele backpack that was REALLY nice and well made. Does anyone know the company? I can't seem to google it and find what I saw awhile back.
    Where are the other two strings?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia, Sydney to Newcastle
    Posts
    5,508

    Default

    i just tried looking for an ukulele backpack all over google and ebay - couldn't find anything - sorry bro

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diseasey
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKESTAR View Post
    I remember seeing a ukulele backpack that was REALLY nice and well made. Does anyone know the company? I can't seem to google it and find what I saw awhile back.
    haha im still lookig for it too. just remember to ask mark at the jam sesh.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Makakilo, Hawaii
    Posts
    323

    Default

    You might be thinking of the Ritter gig-bags (http://www.ritter-bags.com)...they had backpack straps, were well padded and from what I hear, pretty durable.

    They used to sell em all over the place...but last year, when I was looking for one I couldn't find any. From what I understand the old-style ones aren't made anymore. They have some newer ones, but I haven't been able to find em anywhere in the states...the closest I can find is their American distributor, Musical Distributors Group (http://www.musicaldistributors.com/)...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SAN DIEGO, CA
    Posts
    827

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Keonikapila View Post
    You might be thinking of the Ritter gig-bags (http://www.ritter-bags.com)...they had backpack straps, were well padded and from what I hear, pretty durable.

    They used to sell em all over the place...but last year, when I was looking for one I couldn't find any. From what I understand the old-style ones aren't made anymore. They have some newer ones, but I haven't been able to find em anywhere in the states...the closest I can find is their American distributor, Musical Distributors Group (http://www.musicaldistributors.com/)...
    Nice...but not the one.
    Where are the other two strings?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diseasey
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKESTAR View Post
    Nice...but not the one.
    actually, if you are talking about bruddah mark's bag... its a ritter. just not in any of those styles.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SAN DIEGO, CA
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NukeDOC View Post
    actually, if you are talking about bruddah mark's bag... its a ritter. just not in any of those styles.
    Which one does he have?
    Where are the other two strings?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Makakilo, Hawaii
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Could be the older ritter model...those were pretty colorful. I think they had black/yellow, black/blue, and black/purple...they looked kind of a "mountain climber" look to em

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SAN DIEGO, CA
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keonikapila View Post
    Could be the older ritter model...those were pretty colorful. I think they had black/yellow, black/blue, and black/purple...they looked kind of a "mountain climber" look to em
    Yeh...I think that must be it. I just checked out Ritter. Are they any good as far as you know?
    Where are the other two strings?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Makakilo, Hawaii
    Posts
    323

    Default

    I've heard a lot of good things about them. I wanted to buy one a while back, but couldn't find any state-side. Now that I'm talking about em again, I'm thinking about looking again! haha

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •