Kentucky Ukers?

nikolo727

Reaction score
Well I haven't been on the forums in a while, but that was due to part depression/part anxiety. because I am indeed moving to kentucky, after my senior year of high school. my dad has gotten a new job there so we will be heading out in a year. So I am kinda depressed, but at the same time this is going to be awesome because I will be closer to ukers!!!(i hope) SOOO...are there any kentucky ukers out there?

Where in Kentucky?

JJ

Hey, I'm at college in Indiana right now but I come from Lexington, Kentucky. I'm back for summer and things like that. Kentucky is a beautiful place. Let us know where you'll be.

My husband and I started a ukulele club called the Kentuckiana Ukes in January. Attendance is off and on, but we enjoy meeting and jamming with whoever shows up. We get people from Louisville and southern Indiana- Clarksville, Jeffersonville, New Albany, etc. Our next meeting is Sept. 27th and we currently meet at Power Play Music Store in Greentree Mall, which is in Clarksville, IN. We're looking for a new meeting place, though. Email me at KentuckianaUkes@yahoo.com if you want to be added to our list.

Look on the bright side -- at least you don't have to move until after you graduate. It'd be horrible to get yanked out of school your senior year. You've got a year to figure out what you want to do. It'll work out.

Sorry everyone its been incredibly busy these past weeks. My father just moved to kentucky and we have been cleaning in the house ever since haha.

Sukie: thank you for your concern. i know it will be for the better and im even more excited cuz I will be that much closer to all the ukers!

MrsMeyersMusic: I would love to take you up on that offer.as soon as I moved in a year, i will be a regular at your meetings if you would have me there.

JJ and Trizzle: As for where Im going to move, I am not yet sure, but we know it is pretty much right across the river from Cincinatti(dreaded spelling).

This is going to be very cool. The first thing my father told me when he said we were moving is that We are going to be traveling a lot after we settle down there. Regular trips to Nashville, even some trips to hawaii and california.:drool: can't wait.

Hi Kentuckers,

I'm going to be in Louisville, Kentucky/Georgetown, Indiana this weekend from Friday until Sunday for my cousin's wedding celebration. Anyone in or around that area?

Hi Kentuckers,

I'm going to be in Louisville, Kentucky/Georgetown, Indiana this weekend from Friday until Sunday for my cousin's wedding celebration. Anyone in or around that area?

Hey, Michigander!

I live 16 miles from Louisville. Maybe we can meet! PM moi.

If you'll be in Georgetown, you might think about making a short roadtrip up to Nashville, Indiana. It's a cool little art-and-craftsy town, and it's also home to Mainland and Bushman.

JJ

Hi Kentuckers,

I live in Corydon, which is just several miles past UKISOCIETY's exit on Interstate 64. Let me know if you guys are going to jam!

Top Bottom