Folk Picking Workshop

Danke schon Floyd we will make good use of your work here in Wales.
Cheers

Thanks! It's always nice to have a little extra insight into someone else's particular technique. I found the "favourite patterns" section especially useful.

Nice job, Floyd. Thanks for sharing it. :)

BTW, you might want to re-do the link in your sig to your site. It doesn't work properly. :confused:

JUst stumbled across this...looks great as an x-guitairist used to having six strings to pick with this will be useful...I'm a bit clumsy at the moment..thanks,

Chris

I love picking because of the little bit of classical guitar bg and am always experimenting, so I always appreciate someone else's info and insights. This is very nice of you, I am grabbing a uke now to mess around with your fave pattern II, it looks intriguing.

Thank you all very much! I hope it is useful! Feel free to ask me questions...

I like the book you ahve but am hitting a snag between keep ing to the fingerpicking pattern and picking out the melody....anyone else having this problem and know what I mean lol?

I like the book you ahve but am hitting a snag between keep ing to the fingerpicking pattern and picking out the melody....anyone else having this problem and know what I mean lol?

Mmh - The document explains how to use picking patterns to accompany songs with simple picking patterns. Maybe it's time for a follow-up...

Naw mate I am grateful for it...gives me some discipline in picking...just thought I was being stupid, but obviously I use this as accompanyment and break it for the melody...Thanks for the resource (maybe I'm trying to run before I can walk)
Chris

Top Bottom