Which game system do you like best

So....everyone which game system do u like one of the playstions, or one or the xbox's or a nintendo product....

personally i like xbox because thats all i can afford:p but if i got everything for free i would get the wii because its interactive its not just sitting there but u like move and get into it

If I had money to waste I'd be getting a really nice PC rig. I like to play alot of multiplayer games that take a good degree of skill to be good at. And it's a little limiting with a controller. The mouse is far superior to an anolog stick. Most console gamers will tell you otherwise but it makes perfect sense. You can either move a mouse a cm to get to the desired area, or you can hold an analog stick at a certain pressure for a certain fraction of a second and try to land on the desired area. Im very good at console games, but I like the precision of a PC better.

But PCs are much more expensive...

that is the pc's drawback... Price... i have a fairly good budget gamer rig, it gets done what i need it to for the most part. it just sucks when i go to a lan and people are like "HEY LETS PLAY 'XXX'" and im kindof like crap i cant play that...

oh well there are usually people who want to play some CS:S or something to that effect...

Yeah I can play CS perfectly with full settings and everything. Although I do get these weird kind of freezes every few minutes, and its not lag, its my rig. I used to play LAN back in high school, our computer tech class would play source against the visual technology class during class.... it was great having 12 people in a room, just on your team, yelling and screaming at each other, it was helarious.

My current fav console has to be the DS.

My fav console of all. Would have to be the SNES. I can recall hundreds upon hundreds of games that were just great.

I don't have any of the next gen consoles yet but I really wanna get the Wii and 360. As far as PS3 goes, when Sony decides to stop crapping on Europe from a great height then I might consider getting one.

I've got the 360 and the wii, but i love the 360 =D

Top Bottom