Carson

We are off Monday but it's a bit short notice. Maybe if we could get everyones aim for notices and updates? Just throwing it out there.

When you meeting?

I sometimes go down to Carson to visit family on the weekends, If you have any future get togethers send me a message, I'm still a begginer so any help with playing is always welcome:cool:

carson cali? haha everytime i chill with the homies i see nothin but guys playin break up song on $10 ukes hahaha
been playin for almost 3 years and now everytime i play in front of people it feels like im showin off haha

hahah don't forget honey baby.

I know this was posted a while back but im glad i never really learned these songs. i know the chords to honey baby but other than that i play jack johnson, crazy g, and my neoghbor taught me another one but dont know the name. oh yah i tought myself the begining to stairway to heaven.

On a serious note there is a cool place here by my house called guppies tea house. im there every first and third friday night for my car meetings. alot of people go there and the foods not to bad either. Oh yah im here in lakewood. in case you dont know thats like 5 min from carson. lakewood mall???? yah im right there.:cool::cool::cool:

On a serious note there is a cool place here by my house called guppies tea house. im there every first and third friday night for my car meetings. alot of people go there and the foods not to bad either. Oh yah im here in lakewood. in case you dont know thats like 5 min from carson. lakewood mall???? yah im right there.:cool::cool::cool:
Sounds good. We'll let you know if any of us can make it but the way things have been going for a while have been hectic so not really sure.

chill

anybody wanna chill or jam i gots a song book full of chords ahahaha oh yea i live in carson

Top Bottom