Uke Lesson 22 - True

Hey people of the Underground! October's episode of Uke Lessons is here - one day early!

Uke Lesson 22 - True

We were feeling a little 80s-ish this month and this is what came of it. Check it out, and if you have questions, suggestions, comments about Aldrine's tie-dye shirt, more examples of "True" in pop culture, etc., please post them below!

We just arrived in California for the first stop on the UU Tour, so be sure to come by and see us!

awesome shirt. Anyways, awesome song. Nice conversation with a spider

I always feel cheated when you guys do a lesson of a song I've already figured out long ago. Well, by "figured out" I mean that I've converted from a guitar tab I got from the internets. It's not that I feel some sort of ownership or anything, just that your version is usually a lot more complete with multiple pickings and a thoughtful strum pattern... I'm usually just happy to just strum along and sing... Now I have to learn this better way to do it or risk falling behind the curve.

Love the sing along. AG in a jacket and tie... awesome. Althought the tie is way too wide for the era. The 80's was all about the skinny tie. I hope he wasn't wearing socks with his loafers.

I enjoy all the Uke Lessons...yet the bloopers at the end are always my favorite! Where are the chickens? They remind me of my summer vacations on the island of Lanai'...:D

blazing. steaks.

Great lesson, great sing along... the ukulele part is easy while the singing keeps me still busy. I mastered the left-hand-mute faster than i thought -> great technique i did not know before.

Someday i will post a medley of all lessons i've learned here since this summer (actually all available ;-) )

Love this song! Thanks to this tutorial, I was able to perform it in front of a crowd and they had fun singing along with it too! Too wicked! :)

Top Bottom