Oscar Schmidt OU-5 For Sale with Brown Hard Case

phanzo

Reaction score
SOLD!

Hey folks,
I am selling my Oscar Schmidt OU-5 Concert Koa (with Aquila strings and Grover tuners). It is a wonderful uke for a beginner or for someone looking to step their game up, on a budget.

I will sell it with my beautiful, brown Oscar Schmidt hard shell case (which retails for $60 alone) which the uke fits in absolutely perfectly!

It has pretty much lived it's life in either the case or on a stand so it is in VERY good condition. I really can't see any difference between how it is now and how it was when I bought it (besides the fact that I put much better strings on it).

$165, OBO, plus $20 for shipping (to lower 48)!

Please respond here or PM me with your offer and we'll go from there. I'm not "allowed" to buy my next uke until I get rid of this one, so please help continue to fuel my UAS by fueling yours!

I have pictures taken but they are only on my phone. You can certainly find some by Google-ing "Oscar Schmidt OU-5" though. And no, I'm not one of those scammers who don't post pictures, I just dont have any. I could text some to you if you have the capabilities and are interested bc I only have them on my phone.

Mahalo,
Dustin Fanzo :shaka:

Last edited:
Hey folks,
I am selling my Oscar Schmidt OU-5 Concert Koa (with Aquila strings and Grover tuners). It is a wonderful uke for a beginner or for someone looking to step their game up, on a budget.

I will sell it with my beautiful, brown Oscar Schmidt hard shell case (which retails for $60 alone) which the uke fits in absolutely perfectly!

It has pretty much lived it's life in either the case or on a stand so it is in VERY good condition. I really can't see any difference between how it is now and how it was when I bought it (besides the fact that I put much better strings on it).

$165, OBO, plus $20 for shipping (to lower 48)!

Please respond here or PM me with your offer and we'll go from there. I'm not "allowed" to buy my next uke until I get rid of this one, so please help continue to fuel my UAS by fueling yours!

I have pictures taken but they are only on my phone. You can certainly find some by Google-ing "Oscar Schmidt OU-5" though. And no, I'm not one of those scammers who don't post pictures, I just dont have any. I could text some to you if you have the capabilities and are interested bc I only have them on my phone.

Mahalo,
Dustin Fanzo :shaka:

Dropped the price a bit!! Also wanted to clarify that I DO have pictures (as many as your heart desires) but they are only located on my phone, so I would be glad to text (or e-mail) them to you if you are interested. Also, gave the reason for selling....pretty much the same as anyone elses, to fuel the UAS! :D

Hope that if you have found this thread, then you are looking to pick this bad boy up. Send me your best offer and we will for sure work something out!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Why not email yourself the pictures then post them here?

Might help to make the sale.

Top Bottom