UU Store - Lanyards? (& etc...)

ChamorroDT

Reaction score
...I searched through the forums and found someone suggested a UU Uke strap, but...what about Lanyards?

I keep all of my keys and charms on my lanyards (I have like 10) and...I think it'd be a nice idea to have a UU lanyard. Or even UU charms to hang from your Uke, YOU KNOW..."Uke Bling". Or a Seeso bobblehead :D haha...k, maybe I'm going too far with that. But a UU lanyard sounds like a nice idea.

Me too! Oh man, lanyards would go like hotcakes!

Lanyards! Batten down the hatches with lanyards!

I think UU lanyards would be awesome! And so would seeso bobbleheads lol

UU Lanyard? I'm down!!! It would be a way for me to represent UU every day without the clothing apparel. Everybody chant! Lanyard! Lanyard! Lanyard!

UU Lanyard? I'm down!!! It would be a way for me to represent UU every day without the clothing apparel. Everybody chant! Lanyard! Lanyard! Lanyard!

LANYARD! LANYARD! :D Ahhh, man...I really really want one now, haha.

Bobblehead sounds good to me, whatever it is:D

...Are you saying you don't know what a bobble head is?? Just curious.

Not to sound dumb - or old, but I currently have no lanyards in my life (other than one small compass that came with one) and with the exception of tradeshow/convention credentials (which typically hit the trash on my way out the door) I can't think of a need for one that I've personally had in ... well ... ever.

Am I just missing some fad (again)? I am just surprised at the amount of folks who seem interested and excited.

Lots of folks, largely of the female gender but not necessarily exclusively, use lanyards on their key rings.

When I was doing Clinical Pastoral Education (essentially interning as a hospital chaplain) most of the folks in the hospital wore their name badges on lanyards. It was handy too, as the name badges were encoded "keys" that allowed access to different areas of the hospital.

But I'm witcha, Grump. I wear a name badge about three days out of the year, so I have very, very little use for a lanyard.

Made most popular durring the late 90's by the W.W.J.D. craze...

wwjdl.jpg

They have stayed somewhat popular since... But the just recently made a surge back again when more and more schools started requiring wearing id badges when at school...

This is a BuffettNews.com lanyard with a name tag for parrot heads. I wear it to Jimmy Buffett concerts and tailgate parties to identify I'm on BuffettNews.com. It's kinda like wearing a UU t-shirt to a uke gatherings, you feel more at ease approaching strangers and then you find out you know each other on line.

Made most popular durring the late 90's by the W.W.J.D. craze...

wwjdl.jpg

They have stayed somewhat popular since... But the just recently made a surge back again when more and more schools started requiring wearing id badges when at school...
I have a bracelet I wear to Buffett concerts that says, WWJBD.

Top Bottom