Thread: CARMENCITA UKE/Kent label on machinehead

Default CARMENCITA UKE/Kent label on machinehead

Spanish guitar like CARMENCITA uke (yellow label with this name on instrument interior. Decal label "KENT" on machine head.
    General condition ery good, varnish on rear cracking somewhat but seems to be generally good. the wood or plastic "string separator" at top of fingerboard is missing as is the string retainer on the body. Any feedback on this instrument would be appreciated. It is for sale. Photo or further details gladly provided if required. Sensible offers appreciated plus postage extra.I am located in Delray Beach, Florida

Maybe it's one of these?
    Kala KA-S soprano, Grizzly soprano, Lanikai O-8E tenor

Default Reply to thread: CARMENCITA UKE/Kent label on machinehead

Quote Originally Posted by Formby View Post
    Spanish guitar like CARMENCITA uke (yellow label with this name on instrument interior. Decal label "KENT" on machine head.
    General condition ery good, varnish on rear cracking somewhat but seems to be generally good. the wood or plastic "string separator" at top of fingerboard is missing as is the string retainer on the body. Any feedback on this instrument would be appreciated. It is for sale. Photo or further details gladly provided if required. Sensible offers appreciated plus postage extra.I am located in Delray Beach, Florida
    ******TRULY STRANGE. I also have precisely the same Uke missing the plastic separator on the machine head and the narrow strip of plastic from the string retainer. I would love to part ex mine for banjo uke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr M View Post
    I would love to part ex mine for banjo uke.
    Sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by csr5z View Post
    Maybe it's one of these?
    That is a great looking baritone!

Thread Information