The Seeso Show! - May 17 2:00pm CT

Seeso will be doing a live show streamed on the ukulele underground mogulus channel on May 17th 2:00 pm Central Time.

The show will also be broadcasted on ukuleleunderground.com

Hope you can make it! :D

About the beanies, I don't have a surplus... I only have one that I can give out, and it's going to Deach. They're made by my friend. I might be able to put an order in for you. You want me to find out?

I'd love to put an order down! Maybe I'll go as Seeso for Halloween. I'd be the bell of the ball!

I said it before Seeso, but will say it again.....many thanks! That show made my day. I picked up my uke and played a bunch after the show. You are inspiring man!:music:

Seeso - that was awesome! Sorry I got on late... had a bunch of stuff going on at the time, but at least I caught the last half of the show... and if the first half was as good as the second half... then it was a fun filled hour of entertainment!

I stayed up on 2 hours sleep to catch "The Seeso Show" and it was TOTALLY worth it. It was a real treat man and we all appreciate it. I was really feeling the community vibe during the show. Seeso u do us proud.....maraming salamat pare!

Last edited:
I do have it recorded. Most of it anyway. I might need to do some editing. There was one song that would have the "Explicit Lyrics" warning on the CD. lol

are you sure its 5am?? i remembered the open mic last time was on sunday around 3pm
:eek::eek:

Yep, sure was. Seeso mentioned that this time fits in with the European time zones better. I think when it's afternoon for us it's the middle of their night so they haven't been able to come to any. Sorry you missed it - was a great show! First time I've begun my day with a show instead of ending it with one :) Great start to the day!

La_ingrit was saying something about we can get your beanies off someone? I totally want a Seeso beanie!

Did I say what!!????...somebody told me that a friend of seeso made the beanies!!! I think that Im gonna order one!!!!:rock:

Where do I get an official seeso concert shirt?

Top Bottom