stickers (not UU for once)

Kaneohe til the end

Reaction score
ive seen people put stickers on their ukes but ive never done it, does it mess with the sound r the wood at all? cuz i got a badass sticker now but i dont want to put it on if it'll mess up my uke

i've always wanted to put a sticker on my ukulele but knowing me.. i won't put it on correct and ruin it and get annoyed

i think your talking about the white stickers that people have on their ukes.

these are inlay stickers.

i wouldnt put a regular sticker on the ukulele becuase if you ever wanted to take it off it would be a bugger, or if its an expensive one you really dont want to do that at all, for obvious reasons.

try the inlay stickers.

they are supposedly not bad to stick on the ukulele. and they go on and look and feel just like inlay.

try 'em and message me about them cuz i want to see what they are really like.

or if anyone knows anything about them message me cuz im looking into getting some but i really dont know if they are good or not.

lol

thanks

well personally i care A LOT about my uke...and i love the way it looks...so mine is OH-MY-GOD-SOOOO FREE of stickers!!!!!!!!

once i get a nice uke ill start putting stickers on the crappy one, which will be for dragging around everywhere.

I guess it is a matter of opinion.
I put some stickers on my Ukulele, and It didn't mess up the sound.
I do think that it improved the looks though.

Do what makes you feel happy, If ya wanna put some on go for it, if not then don't.

Aloha
Acabo'oe:cool:

P.s. notice the sticker on the soundboard of my Ukulele. Adds a lil something in my opinion. Purchased a target for 1.99

Top Bottom