Bass Ukulele

KAWIKA27

Reaction score
sorry i couldent get better pics ill try to get some better ones next time.

Attachments

• Photo-0123.jpg
    Photo-0123.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Photo-0124.jpg
    Photo-0124.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Photo-0125.jpg
    Photo-0125.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 129
Very cool, I'd only seen electric bass-ukes before, never an acoustic. Who makes it?

I dont know who makes it. It was a prototype that my uncle got from his uncle. It sounds pretty good pluged in and not although i dont have to much experiance with bass so im goin by opinion.

how gorgeous are these? my my... and the prices are actually less than i thought they would be. don't get me wrong, still on the higher end of the scale.. but definitely worth the cash.

i have just added one to my shopping list. :D

:D

Sorry, I`ve never tried one... But I`d love to own one too!!

road toad ukulele bass

I play a semi-hollow road toad bass that Owen of Road Toad fame made for me. It's exquisite. Amplified it sounds like a standup; I'm into jazz and standards. What I prefer about my uke bass over a regular electric bass is that the uke's strings are so soft on my fingers, really pleasant to play and the thing is so light and easy to hold.

*drool*

So these are made by Museum of Making Music, right? I can't seem to figure out who is making these! Are they spendy?

EDIT: Road Toad!!! My eyes are blinded by this bass and I can't read threads properly. ;)

Top Bottom