Thread: Applause Ovation Tenor Electric Acoustic Uke

Default Applause Ovation Tenor Electric Acoustic Uke

I'm selling my barely used black Applause electric acoustic ukulele. It's still in excellent condition/like new with no visible damage. I've rarely played with this uke as I came to realize a tenor is much to big in size for my personal taste.

The bottom 3 strings have been ungraded to Aquila strings but the top g-string is stock. I'm selling it because I still have my Applause soprano uke and I realized for now I only need one. But the tone is deep and sounds amazing when plugged into an amp.

I am also selling a barely used Fender Frontman 10 amp.

I'm willing to let the uke go for $325 with FREE shipping. Aside if interested in the amp, I'll let it go for $50 and I'll throw in a silver plated monster cable.

So all together it's $375 with FREE shipping. But if you're in the Bay Area or Sacramento area, I'm willing to meet up to get rid of shipping. Thanks All
    Last edited by ayejren; 10-22-2009 at 09:50 AM.

I had a lapse of sanity so I'll ship this out for free

What part of the bay u in? I ono why i've had such an affection for this uke. Maybe cuz its so sturdy... and a lot of bands use the same model.

Im in San Francisco but closer to Daly City and the SFSU campus.

Oh cool. Yeah, I stay in Vallejo, but my girl is in south city, so I'm in the area quite a bit. If ur ever lookin to jam, hit up RussBuss http://ukuleleunderground.com/forum/member.php?u=1038

He an the sunset boys jam every other wed.

shoots

would you be interested in trading for this uke?

hhhmmm...if i weren't in need of the money right now, I would. And ideally if I were to trade, the only uke I'm really interested right now is a Kala Acacia tenor. But like i said, I'm in need of some cash right now so sorry man.

Thread Information