Favorite Smash Bros. Brawl Character

I'm partial to Kirby. My second best is Snake.

And my favorite level is Spear Pillar. :D

Last edited:
All these posts and no love at all for Mr. Game and Watch?

He owns. That's who I use, then Ness, then Meta Knight.

I played the game constantly for a few months, I play mostly mario kart and killzone 2 on the PS3.

super smash bros

i have to choose link always been my favorite. Probably because of how good the music is in the ocrana (dident spell that right) of time.

I like using Captain Falcon ^^

but in Melee I loved playing in Slow Mode and using Falco or Fox. My friends and I would dorkily quip off matrix quotes. XD

SO. . . . Capt Falcon, Fox and Falco are my faves! :D

I like kirby's special lol but favorite character is undoubtedly pit(flying angel).

Now I want to go play SSBB...

But I can't. I'm at work.

I usually use Ganon, but when I get tired of that I use Wolf. And when I get tired of that I use Samus, because I liked her on the 64, but then I lose and go back to Ganon.

Now I want to go play SSBB...

But I can't. I'm at work.

I usually use Ganon, but when I get tired of that I use Wolf. And when I get tired of that I use Samus, because I liked her on the 64, but then I lose and go back to Ganon.

Oh man, ganon is so sloowwwww. I hate using that guy. But when he lands a hit it's usually pretty brutal, so I guess it's worth it knowing how to use him.

Samus is my third favorite to use, and even then I'm not all that great with her. It's better when shes zero suit, for me.

Captain Falcon FTW!!!!!

Where do you think my username comes from?

I DO agree with chris however.. Pokemon trainer is my second favorite next to jigglypuff.

King DeDeDe is third

imma huge pitt fan,no one dodges my arrows!!!

Top Bottom