Favorite Smash Bros. Brawl Character

I'm partial to Kirby. My second best is Snake.

And my favorite level is Spear Pillar. :D

Last edited:
maybe she is afraid of turtles
bowserheadergr.jpg

LOL!!!!! :nana:
mean turtle..

doesnt it like... turn into a brick haha

That'd be Kirby.

Peach and Zelda (not using Sheik who rules) tend to be novelty characters, but people who know how to use them well are deadly. By the way, what's up with Peach? Her moves include hitting you with her behind, and where does she keep Toad and all those weapons? I'd prefer not to think about it.

1. Snake
2. Ike
3. Captain Falcon
4. Marth
5. Sheik

By the way, what's up with Peach? Her moves include hitting you with her behind, and where does she keep Toad and all those weapons? I'd prefer not to think about it.
dude, peach is magical, her recovery is devastating, she kicks mario's ass up and down the brawl screen, but she cant save herself from bowsers castle. intrestingly enough, i once pulled two bob-ombs in a row, followed by a beam sword. :D

theres really only 2 people im good @ with brawl... snake & ike!

alotta people think their cheap tho >.< well whatever, i know how to use them and it works for me so cheya.

Everyone likes ike for some reason
i actually never played wit him :/

but snake just never worked for me
if it does for u.... great :)

We have a rule in my friend group: No Ike or Pikachu. Ike is just a super character with too much speed and power. Pikachu and just sit there doing the vertical lightning thing and pretty much always win. Grr!

I clean up pretty good with Ganondorf. Most people complain that he's slow. But I lay low until 2 characters are engaged with each other, then swoop in and hit that devastating punch that is pretty much a 1 hit KO. Woo!!

We have a rule in my friend group: No Ike or Pikachu.

I should totally make that rule. No Ike! Then Tyler wouldn't be able to kick everyone's butt, and Aldrine just might have a chance! lol

My buddy can clean up pretty good with Dedede. I may try him because he's quicker than Ganondorf but still powerful. Hmm..

Dang being at work! i want to play now, thanks alot. haha.

i have only seen one post about meta knight!!:confused:

dude the character is awesome..
fast and powerful!!
and he can fly!!
cant get much better than that!

1.Pikachu-down smash/down b combo cant be stopped
2.Falco/Wolf, pretty much the same characters
3.Zelda-lots of fun, devastating if you can hit them
4.Olimar-dominant if you know how to use him
5.Lucas-fun

pretty much all range with awesome close rang smashes..
Favorite stage- Melee Hyrule or Final Destination

Jigglypuff is my favorite for a few reasons
Number ONE is when u lose to a little pink balloon like jigglypuff, it's pretty lame..
"Dude, tell me why I just wooped u with jigglypuff!?!"
That's insulting in itself
Number two: nobody ever uses her so i like to stand out

Her moves aren't that bad either except for her worthless Right B or Up B....
Down B is fun to do when you actually get it perfect. If u know how to use her rollout attack it can be VERY effective, and if your good u can use it in the air as well as the ground. She can also do the little floaty thing that allows her to save herself. plus her special can be very good too for small maps, and again, if you know how to use your special you can still get a kill..

snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEE!!!!!!

I can't tell you how many times I've been wooped on by some dude playing as Jigglypuff.
I consider myself a pretty good smash player, but I was at a tournament one time, and some dude kicked my butt with jigglypuff! It didn't really matter though, I was still better looking than him ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom