new ukulele starting on the cards..... maybe

keithy351

Reaction score
So after getting my first K brand solid koa instrament, i actually really want something else, so if i get in my head what i want, i can start saving and make that my goal.... :rolleyes: good idea right... high five

ok so first idea is a Kala UBASS. why, always wanted to learn the bass and a uke bass come on.. thats just cool

second idea was a Koaloha instrament. Why, well the look prudy...

so a choice of a Koaloha 6 string tenor, or a Koaloha super concert (concert body tenor neck).... i would love a pinapple sunday but just not ready for that yet, plus being in aus and trying to get one, not worth the hardship..o and price stretches to much

ok so theres the ideas.... Also happy for someone else to through in there ideas... ive uve played something that great that you just reckon everyone should buy one let me know..... This isnt going to happen this week, or next,

I've been tempted by a UBass too. That gets my vote. The other alternative for a portable, compact bass is an Ashbory but I've read that the G string really likes to break on those things.

How long will it take you to save up enough money to get any of those ukes? I am pretty sure you'll have changed your mind about 10,000 times by then.

hahaha and you will love every 1 of the 10,000 post that i make, nah after owning my kanilea would only buy another k brand so there cant be that many different ideas... P.S im actually already halfway there homes ;)

....i make, nah after owning my kanilea would only buy another k brand so there cant be that many different ideas... ...

You just listed 3 from Koaloha. Between all the different sizes, woods, shapes and K brands, there are at least 100 different ukes.

You just listed 3 from Koaloha. Between all the different sizes, woods, shapes and K brands, there are at least 100 different ukes.

shoot, by the time you buy 2 or 3 K brands, you might as well get a custom...thats what you need! start coming up with ideas

hahaha and you will love every 1 of the 10,000 post that i make, nah after owning my kanilea would only buy another k brand so there cant be that many different ideas... P.S im actually already halfway there homes ;)

Kala doesn't actually qualify as a "K" brand.

Kala doesn't actually qualify as a "K" brand.

ya i know that..... haha a custom, hmmmm now theres a decent idea, i really didnt even think of that for sure something to plan thanks cornfedgroove, i serious reason why i love these post, people have great ideas... ok thanks deach.... P.S i dont think deach likes me :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom