youtube mp3 converter?

I tried installing the Pavtube converter, but it wouldn't run. It said it couldn't find YouTubeConverter.dll and that re-installing might fix the problem. I tried re-installing it, uninstalling and downloading again, but nothing worked.

i use keepvid.com

Hey pretty Toobacat:
I wonder whether there is somthing wrong with the OS of your computer or ur operation(installation) method.

To be frank, most people who are using Pavtube youtube converter can successfully download and convert one or batches of Youtube videos.
Why can't you?

Okay, I would like to suggest you check your OS and choose a correct operation method. I am firmly convinced that you can smoothly run it.

Any questions, contact me freely.
Good luck:)
Laura

It's not that I can't download videos, the problem is that the program won't start. When I try to start it is when I get the error.

i always use vixy.net but the quality is kind of eh

I know there are a bunch out there but can you recommend one?

not sure if someone has said this yet,
but i use
http://www.listentoyoutube.com/
easiest one I've found,
all you have to do is copy and paste the URL of the video and press go,

there's no need to download any software, the only content your downloading is the MP3 it self
:D

Last edited:
It might not be the most simple but I use RealPlayer to download the video. then use Windows movie maker to cut the video (if needed) and then WM converter to make it MP3. WM converter can convert from and to about 6 different types of files and at different qualities. It is a simple drag and drop. If i'm putting the videos on a thumb drive or simm card (phone) then I can simply send them via Realplayer. You just have to watch out for the videos that contain more than what you want hence the cutting.

CosmoPod works really well and functions as a button on my Safari toolbar. I recommend it.

I run a Linux laptop (Ubuntu). For the sake of simplicity I usually grab audio with a neat little prog called OutRec.

Top Bottom