Schizophrenic snowflakes (original)

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Wow! That reminded me of when I was driving through a winter storm ,with all the blinding blowing snow and almost disoriented and at the end the relief and calm feeling of turning in my driveway. How could you imagine that? Did you ever drive in a snow storm? Never the less It was beautiful. Bravo

I live in Massachusetts so I see a fair bit of snow during the year. This reminded me of watching the snow falling during the winter.

Starting with a few flurries here and there, it grows stronger and stronger until it seems like the blizzard is engrossing everything, until it finally stops and your able to comprehend the beauty that you just witnessed.

A truly cool song!

Absolutely beautiful... sounded exactly like snow...well... if snow played the ukulele.

Great melody... and, of course, great playing...

Yup, beautiful song, pictured the snow falling, the skater pushing off the ice, the blizzard, then calm. Stunning composition, could be a soundtrack, or theme song, for something wintery, dark, cozy....a great song will generate all sorts of pictures and emotions in people, this one fits the bill...

Loved the song! It's got a very relaxed yet gripping sound. beautiful.

Thanks guys so much! Imma see if I can put the mp3 that I did a while ago up on my MySpace so that you can download it if you want to :D

Thanks for the support family!

good stuff! I've been looking for a lot of ukulele songs to download but i can never seem to find any? I use limewire.

It's like heaven compacted in a tiny 4 stringed wooden instrument. I love it Aldrine!~

*on the ipod it goes* :D

Last edited:
Aldrine, nice original dude! Also, great uke tone on this one. Hey that would be a perfect song to use a tap delay stomp pedal on in a live situation. Start that beginning lick off like you did, create an "intro/fade out" loop with it, then come in on your melody part. Should be very easy to pull off. Also, add a chord loop in the middle and then jam out some great solo licks here. Finish it off with the intro/fade out loop again on the fade out. Ah yeah, the audience would love it. Keep up the incredible uke skills....peace and peanut butter brother!..e.lo..

Last edited:
Top Bottom