UU Town Hall Meeting Tuesday Nov 10

Hey Rayan,
Please record it, if possible. I'm gonna be driving home from work for the beginning of it. I will try to hop in on it whenever I get home but I would like to know what I miss.

Also, that will provide EVERYONE with opportunity to see what is mentioned and know any new rules or regulations. I'm down for whatever makes this community a better place.

I haven't noticed too many issues (besides the scammer) but there does seem to be a bit of hostility with some members. Hope we can clear all this up and get back to the happy roots that made us all love this place in the first place....place.

Thanks Rayan, Aldrine, and crew for doing this.

I like that this should become a regular venue for discussion. Even if I didn't win the chocolates. :)

I'm watching the reordered one, and you were talking about how talking online is different then talking in person because you don't know the tone.

I learned about the importance of emoticons in 7th grade, emoticons can help you tell the reader your intended tone.
or something like that :p

example:
"your ugly o_O"
and
"your ugly ;)"

...you can tell the difference, can't you? :D

Just want to say thanks for doing this! I'm sorry I missed it, but it sounds like a lot of great points were made and already there are some new changes in the threads. Definitely a boost to the site.

It's also nice to know that there's nothing wrong with being old. :D (just teasing)

I've watched about 35 minutes of the replay. So far so good. Most humorous part, so far, was Rayan and his phone call. But the ideas proposed seem good. I'm looking forward to the rest of the video.

Ack, I am so sorry I missed this and didn't attend live; but I'm watching the video of it now. :)

I think that's a good idea, having Town Hall Meetings once a month.

CountryMouse

I just finished viewing the recording. Thanks, great service for us.

Wonderful input. Rayan, you do a great job of hosting. I like your giggling. Please feel free to read what you see more loudly. I'd like to hear what your're reading. It helps me get the feel for the context of your reply/response.

Thanks again for helping us get caught up with what's been going on.

Mahalo,

I just finished viewing the recording. Thanks, great service for us.

Wonderful input. Rayan, you do a great job of hosting. I like your giggling. Please feel free to read what you see more loudly. I'd like to hear what your're reading. It helps me get the feel for the context of your reply/response.

Thanks again for helping us get caught up with what's been going on.

Mahalo,

I think there are minutes around. Try UkuleleHill.

Top Bottom