Tangi Manini For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominicfoundthemooon

Reaction score
Well... I hate to let this one go... But it is getting DUSTY and I have SWORN that I am not going to have UAS... I am only keeping ukes that I play... And play a lot... My new Kolaoha Custom is taking all my time... So this one needs a new home.

I bought this Tangi Manini form MGM last spring... It had a few little dings from the factory... And a Ding or two that I might have put in it. NO CRACKS... KEPT IN GOOD HUMIDITY... I have pics.. pics and more pics if you need them.

If you are looking at this... my guess is you know how nice these are. So much sound from something so small. They are LOUD and just a GREAT UKE... Ask anyone who has one. I have it tuned up 5 steps... Sounds great..

I do not think that these are in production any longer. So this might be your chance to get your hands on one.

I am asking 130 for the uke with 20 dollars for the shipping in the lower 48... I am only taking PAYPAL.. And I will send you a tracking number.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT dominicaltieri@gmail.com if you think you might want this.. PM's and me do not get along.. so E-MAIL me.. or TEXT ME..

The first person to contact me, and send the paypal will get this uke.

If anyone wants to chime in on how they like there Tangi... Feel Free.. This uke just needs a good home.. and to be played..

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 49
Sound Sample #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_Q8cY8flo

Sound Sample #2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSITwWHS81E

More Photos..

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

I think that I have followed all the rules... Clear price.. Shipping.. Tracking.. Lots of Photos.. Sound Samples... Proof it is me (dominicfoundthemoon) Did I forget anything?

If you want more photos... More video... Or have questions... E-Mail me DOMINICALTIERI@gmail.com

130 Uke 20 Shipping PAYPAL ONLY.

Thanks guys..

D

Just to help a bro out(even though I kinda want it) I have a Tangi and it is a great uke. Very unique sound and great setup. I like it because mine was cheap and so I love carrying it around...hence it gets played a lot. Anyway, I would take it but it has to be a deal that can't be resisted at this point in my ridiculuos shopping spree days(4ukes in about 3 weeks). Great brand to play for sure.

Just to help a bro out(even though I kinda want it) I have a Tangi and it is a great uke. Very unique sound and great setup. I like it because mine was cheap and so I love carrying it around...hence it gets played a lot. Anyway, I would take it but it has to be a deal that can't be resisted at this point in my ridiculuos shopping spree days(4ukes in about 3 weeks). Great brand to play for sure.

yeah man.. i love the tangi.. just need the money.. and not a dusty uke.. she needs to be played!!!!

9950668_R1_039_18.jpg

The namesake Manini aka Convict Tang (for obvious reasons) is a common reef fish here which travels in large schools grazing on algae. They reach a max size of 10 inches though more common about 6 inches. Manini can also describe something small, or it can describe someone who is a tightwad or extremely miserly.

I believe these Tangi Manini have been out of production since November of 2008 (1 year) so they will be getting more and more difficult to find. I believe Tangi sold out his remaining inventory several months back too. Of all the countless innovative 'ukulele models that Tangi Tully developed probably the one that he is most noted for is his sopranino Manini. I love my slightly larger Mango wood Gecko (Mo'o). Wishing Tangi a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
Tangi Manini for Sale

Please contact me: Aaron G: 2008 [at] aarongoffman [dot] com Thanks.

hey guys.. the uke sold today for 200.. odd right.. more than i was asking.. and it turns out it was not a UU guy.. but a uke collector who had wanted the little TANGI for a while.. he set up a search on GOOGLE that would alert him anytime the word Tangi was posted on the net.. and he freaked when he saw i lived near LA.. because he lived near LA.. he even came down to the DATS and DFTM show and watched.. he also signed up for UU!!! and i talked about how great UU is.. that uke has a new home.. and will get some play.. thanks guys..

you can lock this one mods..

thanks again..

d

Thanks for the MANINI

Thanks...I love this baby, baby. Aaron G. (uke2dog):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom