Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome . . .

hi..juz bought my uku-chan last week yeay! hoping to play 1 or 2 songs dis week/month.jaa yoroshikunee m(_ _)m

Thank you, UU crew! This forum is going to be fun! I can tell.
    -Kayla

Much mahalo guys! This place looks great so far, and I've only grazed the top... I'm quite excited to get into this more D
    If you can choose how you act, why not choose happy?

Quote Originally Posted by alohilani1215 View Post
    Much mahalo guys! This place looks great so far, and I've only grazed the top... I'm quite excited to get into this more D
    One mo transplanted islandah! E Komo Mai and Welcome to da Underground.

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
    pa`a ka waha.

Observe with the eyes; listen with the ears; shut the mouth.
    Thus one learns.

Cool

Cheers gentlemen!! I'm Simon "Foinnse" O'Sullivan and about 4 months new to the Uke. I'm a full-time nursing student and part-time uker and am living in Galway on the west coast of Ireland. Thats me.
    -Foinnse

Hi.. I wanted to pop by and formally say hello.. I have kinda been lurking for a while reading bits and pieces, but figured I should get involved. I have been playing ukulele for just over 4 months now and loving it. So easy to pick up and so much fun to play.

Thanks for all the advice I have gleamed so far, this really seems like a great little corner of the internet.

Thanks for the opportunity and the welcome. I was recently given a soprano Lanikai last week for my birthday and have been enjoying its tones. I am just playing around with it currently familiarising myself with chords. I just learned Jason Mraz's song "I'm Yours" yesterday amoung others. Jason Mraz's song is a cool one lol. Started researching ukes and I am getting curious now about tenor ukulele so I can access more frets and play a more classical style. Have played classical (spanish) guitar for a number of years and am intersted to see what I can duplicate through a uke. Seems like quite a lot from what I have seen. Am looking forward to see what's out there. Cheers Darren

Just bought a soprano Lanikai two days ago! I have always wanted to learn, just never had the opportunity to. I'm a fan of Scampi and Yayahoni!

That was really good. It read like some kind of add for Oliver Twist type waifs..."have a waif, have an urchin, don't know what to do? Well, you're in luck friend...

Thanks so much for the welcome

Thread Information