Anyone know when the next ukulele convention is being held?

Maybe we can send Aldrine on a tour on the mainland.... hmm.

Yeah Aldrine, come on down here in So Cal. That would be awesome. The only uke festival I know of is in Cerritos. I went to the last one held in October. It would be awesome to see you perform there or do workshops.

Attachments

• B & D Special 014.jpg
    B & D Special 014.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 23
  • B & D Special 013.jpg
    B & D Special 013.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 19
  • B & D Special 011.jpg
    B & D Special 011.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 16
  • B & D Special 010.jpg
    B & D Special 010.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 22
  • B & D Special 009.jpg
    B & D Special 009.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2012-07-21 005.jpg
    2012-07-21 005.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 2012-07-14 002.jpg
    2012-07-14 002.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 22
Yeah Aldrine, come on down here in So Cal. That would be awesome. The only uke festival I know of is in Cerritos. I went to the last one held in October. It would be awesome to see you perform there or do workshops.

I would definitely go.

Attachments

• dos.jpg
    dos.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 11
  • vintage1.jpg
    vintage1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 17
  • face.jpg
    face.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Gibson tenor face.jpg
    Gibson tenor face.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 9
  • entier.jpg
    entier.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 11
  • uke face.jpg
    uke face.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 11
Hibiscus Ukulele Convention October 27 2012

A fabulous group of very keen Ukers have got together with me to host a Ukulele Convention in Orewa, Hibiscus coast new Zealand , North Auckland on October the 27th. We have hired the Orewa Arts and Events Centre for the day and are offering workshops in harmony/ part singing- simple ukulele and more advanced ukulele with Mr Ukulele NZ, Kevin Fogarty, open mike session and of course a evening concert. At this stage we are waiting to hear from The Nukes if they are available to perform.They are a high profile funky trio from West Auckland who have had numerous appearances on radio and tv.There are a range of accommodation up in Orewa from the cabins at Orewa Holiday Park on Orewa beach to Motels across the road from the beach. Check out facebook.com/shorecooleles or our website for details .

Register your interest and get more details at: Hibiscus Ukulele Convention

Check out the Gold Pan Ukulele Festival in Auburn CA on Saturday, August 18th. If you don't have anyone closer, you can stay at my place in Roseville. You could also work in a Concert/Workshop at The Strum Shop (Ukuleles And More) in Roseville.

Top Bottom