The Brotherhood of the Travelling Ukulele

I brought the OS uke to the Milwaukee Uke Fest. I got Brian Hefferan, Jim Beloff, hoosierhiver, and Gerald Ross to sign it. Unfortunately, I was a doofus and forgot it at the cabin.

HelloJodi was kind enough to grab it for me. It's now with Jodi. She has agreed to ship it to its next destination.

George and Russ - who wants the uke next?

I brought the OS uke to the Milwaukee Uke Fest. I got Brian Hefferan, Jim Beloff, hoosierhiver, and Gerald Ross to sign it. Unfortunately, I was a doofus and forgot it at the cabin.

HelloJodi was kind enough to grab it for me. It's now with Jodi. She has agreed to ship it to its next destination.

George and Russ - who wants the uke next?

thanks for the update Seeso

is this still goin on ? could i get on board ?

sorry ive been MIA. just been real busy lately and its going to get even busier.

update:
i have the original two ukulele in my possession with some schwagg to go weed'um. it is my understanding that there is one or two more that are floating around still. i dont remember who had them last or if the intention was to add them to the collection. but once we figure this out, i will put the ukulele up for auction.

here's what i was thinking...

it will not be a silent auction. everyone will be able to see what you are bidding. this will discourage any riff raff from signing on for the sole purpose of bidding "one million dowlahs!!!" i will start a thread with the ukulele, including pics and schwagg to go with. tell others to sign on to UU to be able to bid on the ukulele.

there will be a time frame to bid. at the deadline, the highest bidder will be contacted by me and have 48 hrs to respond with payment through PAYPAL. im sorry folks, but thats the only way i can keep things legit and secure. i will wait 10 days to ship, just in case the paypal payment is disputed (scammers). the funds will then be transferred to the paypal account of whomever can deliver the funds to the appropriate ukulele related charity... minus any fees that i may have to pay for using paypal for the money transfers (IOW im broke haha).

so right now im just waiting to see if i should wait for those other ukulele, or if im just gonna go ahead and put the ones i currently possess up for auction.

i may even think about setting up separate auctions for each individual ukulele.

Nuke,
I donated an OU2. I have no idea where it is at this point but I like the idea of individual auctions. Up to you though.

belated update: when I was in Chicago for UWC, both Ryan Suzuka and I signed the Uke. I do have a video of that, too, but didn't upload it yet...

I was looking at some old threads and had to revive this one . . . any updates?

I was looking at some old threads and had to revive this one . . . any updates?

The ukulele is in Minneapolis, awaiting pickup by George, aka GX9901. I will remind him of it.

The ukulele is in Minneapolis, awaiting pickup by George, aka GX9901. I will remind him of it.

George never picked it up. Sukie grabbed it the other day and will bring it to Milwaukee. That's one. I don't know what happened to the other one. Last I heard it was with NukeDoc in San Diego.

Top Bottom