Your Virgin Song

The very first song I played all the way through was "Santeria" by Sublime. I'm still working on it. I learned a few other simple ones (like the F.U.N. song from Spongebob!) but that's the main one I'm focusing on.

this site and all of you are awesome! i've been practicing and watching tons of vids of herb ota jr,daniel ho, brittni, ota san, jake.......and i still can't play like them haha incredible talented ppl!

Ukulele de chocobo, i replaced some chords like Bb,EB and AB with just C7, i tried to make it sound like what i hear from the music, but with moderate success :D

White Sandy Beach-Strumming version
Need to learn the picking versions so I can meld them
Devious plans

XD Somewhere over the rainbow the HARD version, well for a beginner C, G, Am, F but the tricky part for a beginner, is plucking the first string strum twice stop the strings pluck the first string strum a couple times then switch. I now substitute the stopping with a chunk lol.

XD Somewhere over the rainbow the HARD version, well for a beginner C, G, Am, F but the tricky part for a beginner, is plucking the first string strum twice stop the strings pluck the first string strum a couple times then switch. I now substitute the stopping with a chunk lol.

Same, it took a while to learn. Good first song though i reckon :)

Holland 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel

I'm afraid I'm still as pure as the fresh fallen snow. I expect to remedy that when my first uke arrives tomorrow. Will have to try something simple. Maybe "Creek Alley."
If that's too hard, I'll try the "Sloop John B."

Top Bottom