I need a decent song to learn, thats worthy of going on youtube

Anything recognizable is gonna have you measured against the recognized version. I have been trying to get down sweetaftons version of tom cruise crazy, but I couldn't do it justice on the vocals and its not in my range the way she plays it, but for a song with just strumming and chords, it's not terribly easy to play well.

The concept of something being "worthy" of going on Youtube just strikes me as amusing. I mean, I know what you're saying, but the idea of "worthy of Youtube..."

I mean, you wanna keep up with the incredibly high standards of "Man getting hit in the groin," "cat playing with string," "collection of gifs I found on the internet," and "thirteen year old girl dancing in her underwear..." It's a hard bar to clear, you know?

:D

LOL well it needs to be something impressive enough to wow people and not make em think why has he put this on here i could do better. but not something ridiculously hard aha

LOL well it needs to be something impressive enough to wow people and not make em think why has he put this on here i could do better. but not something ridiculously hard aha

if thats all you're worried about, then by the way youre describing your dilemma, it seems as though you dont think you're ready to post something up yet yourself.

my advice, screw everyone else and their opinions. opinions are like a-holes. everyone has one. but if you do it for yourself, for your love of the music, and only to please you... then none of this would matter and youll feel just fine going up there and covering "mary had a little lamb".

remember. youtube is not a contest. and if you notice, most of the "judges" dont have any material of their own. they're the joke if you ask me.

twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are?

nah just joke,

I think anything that you are comfortable playing is worth posting.

Last edited:
Heres a short list:

Something-The Beatles
Here Comes The Sun- George Harrison
Summer Breeze
Lovesong
Tetris theme__:p
Zelda themes
Super Mario Bros. Level 1.

and more.

just look around for them

go to dominators site.

he has free tabs that he makes by himself.

The man is a god for crying out loud.

lol

just look at his site for a song that you want.

I wouldnt trust anyone else but him in your situation.

Russbuss posted this video not long, ago.http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0OsKlpjJ-Po

He's got a thread up somewhere that has the chords and the tab for the riff or whatever. The song is ridiculously easy to play and sounds nice too. Thanks again russ for adding a cool tune to my repetoir.

Top Bottom