UU business cards?

Ame

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right thread to pist this in. ><;;
but I was thinking maybe we could make some UU business cards to pass out when we go to festivals, conventions, etc. to help spread the word about the UU site/forums.

Maybe?

I don't know though... prices for business cards can be a bit much. so yea.. it's just a thought. :)

I don't know if this is the right thread to pist this in. ><;;
but I was thinking maybe we could make some UU business cards to pass out when we go to festivals, conventions, etc. to help spread the word about the UU site/forums.

Maybe?

I don't know though... prices for business cards can be a bit much. so yea.. it's just a thought. :)

They aren't that hard to make, you can print them out at home you just need to buy the right type of paper.

I see the postcard sized flyers alot around here for local events etc. Staples can print these for you as well, just supply the image(s) and they'll do quantities as small as 100 for $20. Set them up online, pick 'em up at the store -- no buying paper, no ink, done deal.

I know you can do them at places that sell computers and stuff - everybody make like 1000 - depending on how much they cost.. and put there somewhere where people will actually take.. like go to a petrol station and ask to put in the sunday paper. :D

Good idea but we can't legally let you do that. There are laws that say if we don't defend our IP (the Ukulele Underground Brand) we can lose it and then anybody can make things with the Ukulele Underground logo on it. So yeah. It sucks, but please don't do it.

haha alrighty, good thing I haven't done it yet. xP thanks for letting me know.

Good idea but we can't legally let you do that. There are laws that say if we don't defend our IP (the Ukulele Underground Brand) we can lose it and then anybody can make things with the Ukulele Underground logo on it. So yeah. It sucks, but please don't do it.

Awwww. So does this mean I can't make up patches? I sponsor a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighter who is competing in the Mudials (the world's) next month. I was going to make up a patch and have her sew it on to her gi.

Here is a picture of her applying a nice arm lock (kimura or americana - i always get the two mixed up). On HER right lapel you can kinda see the patch of one my companies. I'd love to replace it with a UU patch. I'd also love to put one on my gi.

281366781_E2q77-M.jpg

Let me know.

Awwww. So does this mean I can't make up patches? I sponsor a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighter who is competing in the Mudials (the world's) next month. I was going to make up a patch and have her sew it on to her gi.

Here is a picture of her applying a nice arm lock (kimura or americana - i always get the two mixed up). On HER right lapel you can kinda see the patch of one my companies. I'd love to replace it with a UU patch. I'd also love to put one on my gi.

281366781_E2q77-M.jpg

Let me know.

Well if we make em it's fine.

Top Bottom