Aldrine + UUers in the LBC! One Night Only (Jan. 19th)!

So jealous. This looks like a great show. You guys kick some ass.

I'm stoked about the HB Pier, I can take my Schwinn there, and this time I don't have to work!

looks like it's going to be a wet show (news now talking of 'tornado warnings'), but I'm still in !
The rain and wind is suppose to lighten up considerably by this evening. No worries....the show must go on.

Wow, what a show we had. Three Hour Tour was great and Aldrine was amazing. I'd like to thank all of you that made it there last night in the rain and all, the house was packed. The owner of the establishment was VERY happy with the turn out and would love to have Aldrine perform there again. Lets hope we can get Aldrine there again soon. Thanks everybody,
Sally

Aaron's got mad, crazy skills on the guitar and vocals too. Glad to see him get props up there instead of always being the man behind the camera! Great show last night!

Aaron's got mad, crazy skills on the guitar and vocals too. Glad to see him get props up there instead of always being the man behind the camera! Great show last night!

I second that one Aarons da bomb!

YES! Aaron really surprised me. He was wonderful backing Aldrine, but when he did his own number, we were amazed, what a showman. Great job, Aaron.

Well I had a great time last night at DiPiazza's with friends old and new! As noted above, the house was completely packed! Surely the staff underestimated the draw they were going to see on a stormy Tuesday night from a 'folk instrument' based event. I noticed them all watching jaw-dropped at several points throughout the show, amazed at what some talented hands can do with such a small instrument.

Three Hour Tour started us off with some wonderful tropical jams to go along with the weather. I appreciated Ukecantdothat for his fluid and efficient style of playing -- simply, you see him play 3 notes, but you hear 10 -- fine job, thank you! Aldrine and Aaron (plaayyaaa!!) were fantastic, of course (Aldrine backed up Aaron quite nicely :)). Finally, the beautiful Barefoot Wahines kept the fun going until late into the evening, closing us out with a full stage sharing talents from all three groups (I especially appreciated the irony of the last song :p ).

Thank you all for a wonderful time, and I'll look forward to a similar event in the future (hopefully sooner than later).

Have fun!

Top Bottom