Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast

Thread: How did you end up here?

I am at home in self-quarantine because of the COVID-19 virus, so I found you by chance surfing the internet. I play my uke all the time and I love to sing, so this looks like a good spot for me.
    \

Welcome to UU, GrandpaLee!
    Keep sane during your quarantine

Helo i am a 65 old french man, playing some Instruments sometimes, i confined too far, i tried to buy a beginer uku but every shops are closed, ...

Quote Originally Posted by papilonaa View Post
    Helo i am a 65 old french man, playing some Instruments sometimes, i confined too far, i tried to buy a beginer uku but every shops are closed, ...
    Bienvenue Papilonaa! Peut-etre qu'il y a encore des vendeurs sur Amazon France. Normalement Enya a des ukulélés disponible dans le magasin sur Amazon. J'ai vu le Enya EUC X1 hier soir, livraison gratuite en France métropolitaine et cela pour le prix d'environ €80,00. L'instrument est construit de HPL, donc c'est plus solide qu'un instrument en bois.

Hi! I just searched Ukulele forum and this was the first site to come up. Happy to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    Hi! I just searched Ukulele forum and this was the first site to come up. Happy to be here!
    Me too. Funny how that works eh?

The above spam link reported.
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.

I have long wanted to learn how to play a string instrument, I read that the easiest way to learn how to play the ukulele, now I bought the ukulele and I study the melodies https://grilliam.com/
    Last edited by Antony44; 04-09-2020 at 09:38 PM.

I also watched something small and good-sounding. then he watched various videos for a long time as bewitched. And I just fell in love with this little guitar!

I'm glad I discovered and joined this forum! My wife who does not play any instrument started playing the tenor ukulele I got for her recently. I came across this wonderful forum while searching the web for info on learning materials to try to help teaching her (I am also learning ukulele as another new instrument- in addition to piano, saxophone, and some guitar). Now, I am hooked and plan to get a guilele for myself!

Thread Information