Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you end up here?

After the end of Iamhawaii I met with Aldrine while vacationing on Kauai`. Aldrine told me about the concept of UU and he was pretty excited about getting it up and running. It wasn't very long after I got back home that UU was launched. I believe Aldrine called me and told me about the forum going live and that's when I joined.
    --------------------------------------
    Dominator

Dominator Ukulele Tabs
    Dominator on MySpace
    Dominator on Youtube
    --------------------------------------
    Practice Makes Practice Perfect

Read about UU on Woodshed's Ukulelehunt.com. The rest is history...

Googled ukulele.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

wow, russ-buss got two credits for leading people here, pretty awesome. I think I watching Aldrines lesson for summer Breeze, and saw a link to UU. Could have also found it in the link section of the Ukulele Hall of Fame Museum, I've got a bad memory too...
    ...I mean, how many ukuleles does one man need?

www.youtube.com/menehunenyc

When I was doing uke searches, looking for opinions on different makes and models, I kept being directed to this forum. And here at this forum I found lots of nice people, lots of helpful tips, lots of knowledge and tons more talent. I thought that the past was in some of the other uke forums, but here was the future. And music is based on what we learned from the past, but it has always been, for the best musicians, about looking ahead. That was a philosophy I could get behind.

I was on Aldrines youtube page to see if he had any new videos, and saw the deal about UU and I signed up at the end of Nov.

Geez Louise, you already have 235 posts girl, have you partaken in my poll yet about how much time you spend in the UU? Its listed in the Uke Talk forum.
    ...I mean, how many ukuleles does one man need?

www.youtube.com/menehunenyc

i kept waiting for another episode from iamhawaii, but it never came..longest couple of months ever. then i signed onto myspace and saw aldrine's bulletin about a new site they launched!

I was sending emails to both Woodshed from Ukulele Hunt and Dominator, and both told me about here.

I think it's a little surreal that I see a really great ukulele video and then I come here and talk to the person that made it.

(my band, not something dirty)

I think I found out about U.U. from the Fleamarket Music forum. I think someone posted something about U.U. there and I checked it out.
    Visit the ukulele ghetto

Too many ukes!: W. King ls-tenor; W. King ls-concert; Kamaka tenor; Koa Works tenor; KoAloha Pineapple Sunday; Dasilva Santo repro; Aaron Taylor tenor; Kiwaya KTS-7; Kanile'a custom SS; Kepasa Gypsy Rose; Bluegrass cigar box tenor; Collings UC-1; Bushman cedartone baritone; Glyph Mezzo Soprano "Mini-Jake"; Kala acacia pocket; Mya-Moe Concert Tradition; Epiphone Les Paul; Martin C1K

Thread Information