How did you end up here?

I bought a ukulele and wanted a forum to ask questions. Ukulele Underground seemed like the best place for ukulele inquiries.

What lead you to the Ukulele Underground? Youtube? Myspace? Friend? Share!
Google led me here. I've found answers to specific questions and lots of general info. I'm a researcher at heart, so once I got interested in owning a uke (got the first one at a church fundraiser auction) and learning to play, I needed to know the history, the sizes, the types, the shapes, the woods . . . and this has been one of my places to learn stuff. So today, I thought it was time to formally join up.

Google led me here. I've found answers to specific questions and lots of general info. I'm a researcher at heart, so once I got interested in owning a uke (got the first one at a church fundraiser auction) and learning to play, I needed to know the history, the sizes, the types, the shapes, the woods . . . and this has been one of my places to learn stuff. So today, I thought it was time to formally join up.
Welcome to the UU forums! I'm glad that you've found our conversations informative and helpful, and thank you for officially joining in. We look forward to hearing more about your ukulele journey, as you feel like sharing.

Just searching for ukulele comparisons and was led to this site, so I joined. What is and where is MGM? On a thread I was reading it said to buy from MGM because they do a great job setting up. Cheers! Mahalo!

Just searching for ukulele comparisons and was led to this site, so I joined. What is and where is MGM? On a thread I was reading it said to buy from MGM because they do a great job setting up. Cheers! Mahalo!
That is a much better plan to find you way here than "taking a Wrong Turn at Albuquerque"

Could the thread maybe have said/meant MIM? Mim gets lots of recommendations because of her set-ups. Her website is: https://mimsukes.com/

Randomely came across it on searching for ukeleles, I'm from Hawaii and love and have passion for them!

Hi! I discovered the site during my many, many google searches while trying to decide if buying a ukulele was a good idea. I consistently found great advice on the forums, so I wanted to have an opportunity to ask questions as they arise (since I have questions just about every day!)

Hi! I discovered the site during my many, many google searches while trying to decide if buying a ukulele was a good idea. I consistently found great advice on the forums, so I wanted to have an opportunity to ask questions as they arise (since I have questions just about every day!)
Well that's a good reason to join! Welcome to the UU forums, and I hope that you get the help you're looking for. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here willing to share what they know, so chances are pretty good!

Every time I google anything ukulele related I always find the best advice coming from this forum. Ive been a lurker for a long time but hoping to become more active in the community. Ive met a few people from buying some ukes in the marketplace - everyone is so nice!!

Top Bottom